OMV no connection (except SSH)

• I made an update on OMV via the WebGUI and afterwards I had to restart to get a new LAN-IP. This worked, but afterwards I'm not able to connect to the WebGUI anymore or to any other "service" from my Server except the SSH function.

omv-firstaid does not work (command not found)

dpkg -l | grep openm provides this result

Code
    rc  openmediavault                   4.1.32-1                      all          openmediavault - The open network attached storage solution
    rc  openmediavault-autoshutdown      3.1.2                         all          OpenMediaVault AutoShutdown Plugin
    ii  openmediavault-keyring           1.0                           all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    rc  openmediavault-minidlna          3.3.4                         all          OpenMediaVault miniDLNA (DLNA server) plugin

ping from any PC to the server works fine and from the Server to i.e. google is fine too

To be honest, I have to idea what to do :(

• just to close this thread.
    I reinstalled OMV.

In the logs I found the following issue on my non-working old system:

Description: failed to start (exit status 1) -- '/bin/systemctl start openmediavault-engined': Job for openmediavault-engined.service canceled.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!