Error salt

• Hi. Ich habe ein Problem, nach der Script-Installation am RaspberryPi 3b+ ein "apt-get upgrade" zu machen. Installiere ich OMV5 und richte alles ein und mache auch das "apt-get update", ist alles in Ordnung. Sobald ich ein "apt-get upgrade" mache, funktioniert in der Weboberfläche fast nichts mehr. Immer der gleiche Fehler, dass mit Salt etwas nicht stimmt, sobald ich Änderungen machen möchte. Auf dem RaspberryPi 4 habe ich diese Probleme nicht. Wenn ich ein dd-Systembackup auf dem RaspberryPi4 mache und die SD-Card mit dem Restore in den RaspberryPi 3b+ verwende, funktioniert auch alles. Nur hat nicht jeder einen RaspberrPi 4 daheim.
    Wo liegt der Fehler und wie kann ich diesen beheben?

Ich habe Raspian-Buster-Lite-Netinstall installiert und dann folgende 2 Sachen installiert

sudo apt-get install wget sudo

sudo wget -O - https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…Script/raw/master/install | sudo bash

Berti

Hi. I have a problem doing an "apt-get upgrade" after installing the script on the RaspberryPi 3b +. If I install OMV5 and set up everything and also do the "apt-get update", everything is fine. As soon as I do an "apt-get upgrade", almost nothing works in the web interface. Always the same mistake that something is wrong with Salt as soon as I want to make changes. I don't have these problems on the RaspberryPi 4. If I do a dd system backup on the RaspberryPi4 and use the SD-card with the restore in the RaspberryPi 3b +, everything works. Only not everyone has a RaspberrPi 4 at home.
    Where is the error and how can I fix it?

I installed Raspian-Buster-Lite-Netinstall and then installed the following 2 things

sudo apt-get install wget sudo

sudo wget -O - https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…Script/raw/master/install | sudo bash

Berti

BS: OMV5 auf Buster
    SW: UFS, Snapraid, LEMP, rsync, Rsnapshot, SMB/CIFS
    HW: MSI B350M MORTAR, Athlon 200GE, MSI Core Frozr L -Lüfter, Micro-ATX Gehäuse, 8Gb Ram, 64Gb M.2 SSD als Systemplatte, 64 GB SSD für Cache, 3x 6TB WD Red
    Docker: emby/embyserver, linuxserver/nextcloud, wordpress, linuxserver/calibre-web, linuxserver/heimdall, vimagick/glances, v2tec/watchtower, bitwardenrs/server, linuxserver/mariadb, phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin, duplicati/duplicati

• Offizieller Beitrag

Where is the error and how can I fix it?

We can't help if you don't post the output from apt-get upgrade that is causing the problem.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Unfortunately there is no error with apt-get upgrade. All of this is processed without errors. All functions in the terminal work. Only not in OMV.

BErti

HW: MSI B350M MORTAR, Athlon 200GE, MSI Core Frozr L -Lüfter, Micro-ATX Gehäuse, 8Gb Ram, 64Gb M.2 SSD als Systemplatte, 64 GB SSD für Cache, 3x 6TB WD Red
    Docker: emby/embyserver, linuxserver/nextcloud, wordpress, linuxserver/calibre-web, linuxserver/heimdall, vimagick/glances, v2tec/watchtower, bitwardenrs/server, linuxserver/mariadb, phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin, duplicati/duplicati

• I just set up the system for the fourth time. For the time being, of course, without the upgrade. Now a backup of the SD card. This saves a lot of time in further attempts. Just for info. I came across it by accident because I am soon to set up the OMV5 on the Raspi 3b + for a friend. I myself have been working with OMV5 for a long time, almost since the beginning of beta. Back then on the Raspi3, since the release of the Raspi4, I use it. There are no problems.

Berti

• Offizieller Beitrag

So, what is actually not working in the web interface after the upgrade? I wouldn't keep re-installing. It is hard on the SD card. And speaking of the SD card, is it new?

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• The SD card is new, but a cheap product from Kingston. Unfortunately the evo ran out. I have already ordered 10 pieces.

To the OMV. Abstract: Everything that needs an additional confirmation, the yellow bar at the top of the screen, does not work. There always appears the error, where it is indicated in the last line that there is a salt problem. Unfortunately I didn't take any screenshots, but it is always the same mistake.
    The installation of extensions worked and docker. but that was almost the only thing.

First example: Include drive in omv - salt error. Integrating a drive in the terminal works.
    Second example: creating a shared folder - salt error. I can create folders in the terminal.
    Third example: changing the port from 80 to 90 (I always do) - salt error.

I did not test anything else, since I assume that this will go through everything that needs an extra confirmation from omv.

Everything is going well at the moment. I just don't dare to upgrade.

Berti

• Well, unfortunately I don't have the error as a screenshot. But I can say that with the error message the yellow bar "try again" or "restore" always comes back. Even if I ignore the error and open the browser window again, the yellow bar jumps at me immediately. And things are not taken over either.

I will then do the upgrade again. then i can post the error. Before that, I quickly install raspian on another sd card (I just found an originally packaged evo. 64GB) and do the upgrade immediately after the raspian installation. Let's see if the script goes through afterwards.

Berti

• Offizieller Beitrag

Those are weird problems. Makes me think the SD card is bad.

• We'll have it right away.

Berti

• Problem solved.

We would have an article for the "times" again. The Kingston SD Card, although NEW, caused this error. A second card (original package) from this manufacturer also caused the error. Whatever is with these things - it's not good.

With my "Samsung Evo", luckily still found, everything is going well. The simplest things are on hand, the problems are always in front of the PC or sometimes are in the hardware :)

Thank you @ryecoaaron, thank you @macom for your help.

Berti

• h2testw

Achtung: Nur 14859 von 14860 MByte getestet.
    Fertig, kein Fehler aufgetreten.
    Sie können die Testdateien *.h2w jetzt löschen oder nach Belieben
    nochmals überprüfen.
    Schreibrate: 9,58 MByte/s
    Leserate: 76,3 MByte/s
    H2testw v1.4

Warning: Only 14859 of 14860 MB tested.
    Done, no errors occurred.
    You can now delete the test files * .h2w or at will
    check again.
    Write rate: 9.58 MByte / s
    Read rate: 76.3 MByte / s
    H2testw v1.4

But installing it again on this card brought the same error again. And I can't imagine Balenaetcher shooting the card. In any case, it works with the Samsung Evo.

Berti

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!