Failed to execute command

• Hi Guys,

I've been trying to resolve an issue related to shared folders for a few days.

The background to this ... A USB stick I was using as storage for some addons failed.
    I managed to remove the references to this missing disk from config.xml and move the storage locations of addons to one of the other disks.
    Rebooted the system and no more complaints about a missing disk and failed mount point etc...

My setup now is 3 x 2TB USB 3.1 attached disks attached to a RPi 4

/dev/sdc ---- 2TB-A (Main storage)
    /dev/sda1 ---- 2TB2 (Backup of 2TB-A)
    /dev/sdb1 ---- 2TB3 (Not shared yet)

Now when I try to recreate a Nginx server pointing to the new location on 2TB-A of the I get the following error each time.

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; systemctl restart 'sharedfolders-2TB\x2dA.mount' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Job for sharedfolders-2TB\x2dA.mount failed. See "systemctl status "sharedfolders-2TB\\x2dA.mount"" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

I get this error even if I try to point the Nginx server location to a different shared folder on another disk e.g 2TB2 (Backup disk) but it still mentions 'sharedfolders-2TB\x2dA.mount'.

Attached is a screenshot showing the list of services using the shared folders

If any one has any pointers on what I should be looking for to resolve this I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Mundling my way towards technological Nirvana

• Just to update I seem to have resolved the issues with mounting /unmounting sharedfolders.

Bascially I just went through all my addons/services and updated them to point to a different storage location.
    Once nothing was referencing the File System (mount point) I was able to unmount it through the Web Gui.

Once I got to this point the issue was resolved.
    I was able to mount it again and start to reverse the changes I had made to the various addons and services to point back to their original locations.

Mundling my way towards technological Nirvana

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!