Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/... 'collections' instead of from 'collections.abc' is deprecated etc

• Hello. I’m a total beginner with OMV, and I would be thankful if somebody could give me a hint about a few blocking error messages during the last part of the install (see attached).

(General config: Raspberry Pi4 4GB, OMV v. 5.2.3-2 (Usul), ARMv7 Processor rev 3 (v7l), Linux 4.19.75 -v7l.). A few ssd and one hd, everything powered as per recommendations.

Globally, the install went ok (I' m able to access OMV both through the browser and ssh) but I get recurring error messages when I try to change some params (the notifications in this case).
    Sorry for the long attached log.

...Maybe related: I'm also unable to install updates. Here is the screen shot of the error log (couldn't make copy/paste).

Any idea? Thanks in advance!

• Offizieller Beitrag

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thanks. Seems to have worked: it was a DNS problem. Once I entered it in the interface screen, the general update worked like a charm - same for the equivalent via ssh. And I haven't had any error msg anymore - till now anyway.

Thanks a lot again. :thumbup:

-------

EDIT: Bummer. Although the DNS aspect was solved and there is no more update pending, the dreaded error message re-appeared again, and prevents me to save my changes.
    In addition, the attached disks disappear when I run a scan for more disks (although they work correctly when attached to another PC), and the filesystem function either scans for ever or displays the same error msg.
    Guess I'll download the last version of OMV5 and make a new install.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!