After Update mounted filesystem not seen

• Hi.
    After a crash of my systemdisk I decided to go for OMV5 instead of recovering the backup.
    So I disconnected my Datadrives, Installed OMV5 on a fresh disk, made the setup (network, user...).
    After reboot and check that everything ist working I shut down the server, reconnected the data-drives and fired it up.
    The raid6 was recognized correcect, also the filesystem.
    I mounted the filesystem but I can't see it anywhere.
    In OMV2 I could see all my shares in \media\....\, but in OMV5 I only see my dvd-rom in \media\

The Filesystem-tab in the gui says the filesystem (ext4) is mounted, but where ???

• Ok, I found my Data.

After "lsblk" in a ssh session i can see that the mountpoint is "/srv/dev-disk-by-label-Daten". So now I can see all my files on my raid.
    but how can I make the old "shared folder" accessible again ?

If I create a new shared folder called "test" and use the filesystem on my raid the folder is found in "sharedfolders", not in /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Daten

Also the systemboot takes about 5 minutes, a look to the systemlog sais "Feb 6 22:09:53 NAS collectd[1020]: rrdcached plugin: Failed to connect to RRDCacheD at unix:/var/run/rrdcached.sock: Unable to connect to rrdcached: No such file or directory (status=2)"

After disconnecting the datadrives the server boots "normal"

• rrdcached plugin errorAfter "lsblk" in a ssh session i can see that the mountpoint is "/srv/dev-disk-by-label-Daten". So now I can see all my files on my raid.
    but how can I make the old "shared folder" accessible again ?

Look here for the reason: sharedfolder on disk root (/)?

Also the systemboot takes about 5 minutes, a look to the systemlog sais "Feb 6 22:09:53 NAS collectd[1020]: rrdcached plugin: Failed to connect to RRDCacheD at unix:/var/run/rrdcached.sock: Unable to connect to rrdcached: No such file or directory (status=2)"

For that you can look here: rrdcached plugin error

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!