Plex error not sure what it means?

• Trying to install Plex but I keep getting the following message after selecting database volume

• I get a about the same- Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; systemctl start 'plexmediaserver' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Job for plexmediaserver.service failed because of unavailable resources or another system error. See "systemctl status plexmediaserver.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

EDIT: I can select the drive and save it, and it will accept that, but enabling the server gives me the above.

• Same problem to me.

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; systemctl start 'plexmediaserver' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Job for plexmediaserver.service failed because of unavailable resources or another system error. See "systemctl status plexmediaserver.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!