Error control panel login web

• Hello everyone , it's my first error since 2 years and i dont understand
    I have this error

Code
    Error #0:
    OMV\Exception: Failed to read file '/var/cache/openmediavault/cache.omv\controlpanel\login_js.json' (size=0). in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/file.inc:207
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/file.inc(223): OMV\Json\File->getContents()
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/controlpanel/controlpanelabstract.inc(173): OMV\Json\File->read()
    #2 /var/www/openmediavault/index.php(46): OMV\ControlPanel\ControlPanelAbstract->render()
    #3 {main}

i use sudo omv-firstaid -> clear web control panel cache
    console : Clearing the web control panel cache. Please wait ...
    ctrl+r -> control panel show login + password
    if i submit my login + password -> error # 0 ....

ps : No locked/banned users or candidates exists.

• i think it's
    /dev/sdc1 102G 102G 0 100% /

• I try, i delete all logs, it's work now.
    First delete all *.gz
    After that you can access to your control panel web, delete logs

I can use this cron ?

Code
    22 22 * * * find /var/log/ -type f -mtime 90 -exec rm -rf {} \';
  • Hello, after trying to configure plexmediaserver, and after lot of error during the configuration, i'll try to restart OMV system.
    After that, I have the same fault as Guitoumaster in my browser when I want to access OMV Web Panel Control.
    I think that the system is running ok because I can access to the console and I can access to the file with the network.

I have tried "df-h" and "/dev/sdd1" is full at 100%, it's the boot stick ...the size is 2.5Go for OMV ?( but in fact it's 16Go :| .
    I don't understand why Plex have creat this problem.

Can you help me please ? I have read lot of threads related this problem in the forum but I don't know the way to follow...I don't have creat a backup before installing Plex, because it's the only plugin I have installing after the first OMV Installation.
    A stick of 16Go are not enough to install Plex ?

Thank a lot

• Hello, I know there are some thread,I found it but,I'm french and It's difficult for me as the forum is in English to bring a bit of answer in several thread to make my own solution.. ?(
    So, as Agricola suggestion i have download the guide for new user and I try again..

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!