Mounted drive / file system not removed cleanly from OMV 5

• Hi,

I added a usb drive to my OMV server and was planning to copy data to it from another drive in the same OMV server (rock64). I changed my mind so unmounted the file system un the OMV GUI and removed it. then rebooted the server

Now my system is logging the following in the syslog Avery few minutes.

I have checked etc/fstab and this looks fine.

What else can I check/remove to clean this up?

Thanks!

Feb 20 12:53:40 rock64 monit[1590]: Filesystem '/srv/dev-disk-by-label-USBArchive' not mounted
    Feb 20 12:53:40 rock64 monit[1590]: 'filesystem_srv_dev-disk-by-label-USBArchive' unable to read filesystem '/srv/dev-disk-by-label-USBArchive' state
    Feb 20 12:53:40 rock64 monit[1590]: 'filesystem_srv_dev-disk-by-label-USBArchive' trying to restart
    Feb 20 12:53:40 rock64 monit[1590]: 'mountpoint_srv_dev-disk-by-label-USBArchive' status failed (1) -- mountpoint: /srv/dev-disk-by-label-USBArchive: No such file or directory

• Offizieller Beitrag

You have not applied the config changes. Monit still uses the config which contains the now unmounted file system.

If there is no 'Apply changes' dialog in the UI then use

Bash
    # omv-salt deploy run monit

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!