unablle to apply changes to sharedfolders

• Hello everyone! i hope you doing well..

i have problem with my lil NAS. when i try to apply changes to shareddfolders i get the error below i tried looking it up but.. sadly no luck. would be thankful if any one have a solution or an idea how to fix it! thank you so much in advance :)

my system:
    hardware

• Raspberry pi 3
    • 1Tb WB hard-drive

software

• OMV 5.3.2.1 (Usul)
    • Kernel: Linux 4.19.97-v7+

i tried to post message here but "The message is too long, must be under 10,000 characters."

• Offizieller Beitrag

I'm really tired of this feature. It makes more troubles than it helps. If you can't fix it please open /etc/default/openmediavault and add OMV_SHAREDFOLDERS_DIR_ENABLED=0. After that run

Bash
    # omv-salt stage run prepare
    # omv-salt deploy run systemd

Now the problem should disappear but the shared folders won't be mapped to /sharedfolders anymore.

• I'm really tired of this feature. It makes more troubles than it helps. If you can't fix it please open /etc/default/openmediavault and add OMV_SHAREDFOLDERS_DIR_ENABLED=0. After that run omv-salt deploy run systemd. Now the problem should disappear but the shared folders won't be mapped to /sharedfolders anymore.

hey.. thank you so much replaying!

i tried but.. i get this [ Error writing /etc/default/openmediavault: Permission denied ]

SORRY Edit ..

i forgot to put sudo and i modified the file but i don't know if it did work or not im reboot the system now!

• I'm really tired of this feature. It makes more troubles than it helps. If you can't fix it please open /etc/default/openmediavault and add OMV_SHAREDFOLDERS_DIR_ENABLED=0. After that run omv-salt deploy run systemd. Now the problem should disappear but the shared folders won't be mapped to /sharedfolders anymore.

sadlyi didn't work! i get same error ..

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!