Autoshutdown Plugin does not check for docker ports

• I use the autoshutdown plugin, to shut down my nas if it is not used. Also I have multiple dockers running on the nas with different ports for each.
    Now the autoshutdown plugin detects if i connect to the omv gui via port 80 just fine. But the access to, for example my logitech media server docker with port 9090, is unnoticed by the plugin, as well as all other docker ports I use. Is there anything I can do, that the autoshutdown plugin detects if somebody is connected to a docker container?
    I made sure, that I have all used ports listed in the sockets field of the plugin.

Kind regards,
    Patrick

• Did you have a look at the autoshutdown log if the ports are detected as online or not? In the plugin there is a verbose mode switch. If it is set a lot of detailed information is written to the log.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• Actually the container ports are not recognized. I looked at the output of the command ss -n, which is used by the autoshutdown command for port activity detection. The ports for my containers don't appear there. I will have a look at the docker documentation to see if I can find some advice there.

• Actually the container ports are not recognized. I looked at the output of the command ss -n, which is used by the autoshutdown command for port activity detection. The ports for my containers don't appear there. I will have a look at the docker documentation to see if I can find some advice there.

Yes, you are right, I found this problem too.

Hope someone can fix it.

• I would assume that autoshutdown can only check ports which are "seen" in OMV. Is it possible to foward this information from a docker container to the host OS?

Maybe this link is helpful: Docs.docker: Use host networking

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• Xologrimm Did you find a solution?

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!