NAS build with Asrock J4105 ITX reboot problem and WOL problem

• I have build a NAS server with an ASROCK J4105 ITX board (2x4GB RAM, 120GB Sata SSD for OS on integrated Intel SATA controller, additional PCIE ASmedia based 2 card and 5 add. HDD, BIOS v1.4 and now 1.99). The system was installed with the most recent OMV 5 medium and upgraded to the most recent 5.4 backport kernel. Everything works really fine with two exceptions.
    1) the system does not restart. If I do a reboot, everything shuts down normally, the board resets and displays its usual messages (Press F2 ...) and stops at the A2 or 99 digit in the lower right corner. The Grub boot manager never gets started. If I switch off/on the power (case power button) the system boots normally. I already tried all kinds of BIOS settings and upgraded to v1.99 with no effect.
    2) the system does not wake up with WOL, although I have setup PCIE to on in the BIOS and activated WOL for the ethernet adapter in OMV. I already got the tip that this might be related to the 5V rail of the ATX power supply (LC-Power Modell/SerieLC420H-12 V1.3)

Any good tips and guidance?

Markus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!