Borgbackup plugin UI error "Failed to execute Xpath Query"

• I can't use the UI options for borgbackup plugin any more. I get the repo list but the archives list is always empty after this error:

Failed to execute XPath query '//services/borgbackup/repos/repo[uuid='<long hex string here>']'.

Code
    Error #0:OMV\Config\DatabaseException: Failed to execute XPath query '//services/borgbackup/repos/repo[uuid='<long hex string here>']'. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/borgbackup.inc(312): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.service.bo...', 'c0be7f20-10ad-4...')#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceBorgBackup->getArchiveList(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getArchiveList', Array, Array)#4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('BorgBackup', 'getArchiveList', Array, Array, 1)#5 {main}

Otherwise the system seems healthy. I did a Borg check using the OS and it came back clean. Backups seem to be working.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Clear your browser cache. If that doesn't work, post the output of sudo omv-showkey borgbackup

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Original message

Code
    Failed to execute XPath query '//services/borgbackup/repos/repo[uuid='c0be7f20-10ad-4e5f-aa18-e6d5cca3cc06']'.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Looks like you deleted a repo that the "anamewozere_HomeScans" archive is referencing. The plugin doesn't check to see if a repo has archives when deleting a repo. I would delete that archive or change the repo it references.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Hi again and thanks for the reply.
    That repo was a failed attempt to make a remote repo on an SSH server. I'd say you're right in that I probably deleted the repo and there could have been archives on it.

I don't have the repo files any longer. When you say, 'delete that archive' I'm not sure what you mean?

Is there some way to remove any trace of this old repo and any archives from that 'key'? Forgive me I don't know the OMV architecture very well, I assume there is a DB or set of files somewhere that keeps all this metadata? Or, are you referring to a Borg command?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I don't have the repo files any longer. When you say, 'delete that archive' I'm not sure what you mean?

Is there some way to remove any trace of this old repo and any archives from that 'key'? Forgive me I don't know the OMV architecture very well, I assume there is a DB or set of files somewhere that keeps all this metadata? Or, are you referring to a Borg command?

You don't need the files. Just go to the archive tab of the borg plugin and delete the archive that refers to anamewozere_HomeScans. If the plugin doesn't let you do that, you will need to remove the follow section from /etc/openmediavault/config.xml (make a backup of that file before making the change).

• You don't need the files. Just go to the archive tab of the borg plugin and delete the archive that refers to anamewozere_HomeScans. If the plugin doesn't let you do that, you will need to remove the follow section from /etc/openmediavault/config.xml (make a backup of that file before making the change).

This did the trick thank you!
    I couldn't do it from the UI as that wasn't showing any archives, but as soon as I removed this bad entry the UI started working fine.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!