Owner of the share / can not write

• I have integrated several hard disks in openmediavault (Debian) and created a software RAID5 using the GUI. Since I wanted to use several partitions on the RAID, I created them through SSH using LVM (VG/LV). In the GUI I could then create the filesystem (ext4) on the LV. So far everything worked fine.

Now I have created several SMB shares on the partitions and specified the whole partition ("/") as path. Using macOS I can connect to the server via SMB. Although I as a user and my group has access to the share, I can only read, but not write.

The file system under "/srv/share-folder" is owned by "root" and the group "users":

Code
    drw-rws---+ 4 myuser users 4096 Feb 22 20:35 dev-disk-by-label-DATA

Writing is only possible if I enter myself as owner of the filesystem (chown).

What should the permissions look like correctly so that the permissions work correctly in openmediavault?

Something is completely wrong and I do not understand the relationship.

Can anyone help?

Edit: I can use the CLI as root to create files in the share and then see and read them via SMB.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!