Pihole Web interface doesn't load anymore

• I'm running OWM4 on Raspbery Pi3b+ . I installed Pihole docker "Techno Dad Life"'s setup guide a few months ago and it was working fine. All of a sudden web interface doesn't load anymore. I didn't make any changes on the docker image. I deleted the Pihole docker image and downloaded , installed from the beginning with the same guides parameters and still OWM4 doesn't show any error but pihole web interface isn't loading. For some reason I can't delete the pihole folder that was created for pihole docker's configs , that's after I stopped the pihole instance and deleted the image.Tough I deleted all the files inside that folder before creating the new image. What's preventing me from deleting the folder?
    I don't have any clue what may be wrong and where should I be looking? Any idea where to check first?

• I'm running OWM4 on Raspbery Pi3b+ . I installed Pihole docker "Techno Dad Life"'s setup guide a few months ago and it was working fine. All of a sudden web interface doesn't load anymore. I didn't make any changes on the docker image. I deleted the Pihole docker image and downloaded , installed from the beginning with the same guides parameters and still OWM4 doesn't show any error but pihole web interface isn't loading. For some reason I can't delete the pihole folder that was created for pihole docker's configs , that's after I stopped the pihole instance and deleted the image.Tough I deleted all the files inside that folder before creating the new image. What's preventing me from deleting the folder?

I don't have any clue what may be wrong and where should I be looking? Any idea where to check first?

I had the same issue, and after trying everything from reinstalling the container to reinstalling OMV, the issue was the kernel, 5.4.0-0.bpo.3. I switched to 5.4.0-0.bpo.2 and everything started working again, you should be able to switch to an older kernel in omv extras plugin.

• I'm on OMV 5 so can't say for sure about that kernel. In the OMV-Extra tab, there should be an option to choose kernel somewhere, it's been awhile since I used 4 so forget the exact location. Just try an older kernel. I had the same issue as you but I was on OMV5, for me after trying everything, the new kernel was the issue, I just went back one version and it started working.

• Ok . Thank you for the reply.

Does anybody know what should I change on OWM4? I checked the extras tab and I don't see anything related to kernel choosing. I see "backports " but it ends up in a cycle whether I enable or disable it.

• I had the same issue, and after trying everything from reinstalling the container to reinstalling OMV, the issue was the kernel, 5.4.0-0.bpo.3. I switched to 5.4.0-0.bpo.2 and everything started working again, you should be able to switch to an older kernel in omv extras plugin.

yep have had this issue twice then i have realized it is the kernel that is causing problems with macvlan

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!