I can't access the web GUI from the IP address, after changing the port.

• I do not understand your network setup. The settings I am aware of are:

Code
                                            internet
                                               |
                                               |  public Internet address
                                            router
                                               | local network  (192.168.x.1)
                                   ------------------------------
                                   |            |               |
                                  OMV         Win10          Smartphone         .....
                             (192.168.x.2)  (192.168.x.3)     (192.168.x.4)

Internal network is an example only.

If yuor router has LAN ports, which are different, can you tell me how the config is, What kind of router is it?

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• My LAN ports aren't that different, it's just the idea that the second one is unusable (it says it on my router's admin page, recently found out). My router is a ZTE F618, and, from what I read on Google, it may be an isolation problem, caused by my ISP, meaning that wireless devices can't communicate with the wired ones and vice-versa.

I am going to write them an e-mail and come with an update if this got fixed for me.

• Some router have guest ports wifi, which is isolated from the internal network. If you only have 1 port real internal network, you will need a switch

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• Update: Talked to my ISP, the problem was the Port Isolation. They deactivated it, and now everything works properly. Thank you so much for your help, really appreciate it!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!