Can't create a new drive disk/by-label/

• Hello,

I'm having an issue getting a disk properly mounted. It's labeled/named Backup2. I've had this disk mounted before, and for some reason couldn't write to it. I've tried using the web interface to wipe/formate the disk but no luck. Now, when I try to mount the drive, OMV tells me the disk Backup2 is already in use. As far as I can tell, this is an issue with the disk being labelled the same as a disk that has been in use before, or something along those lines. Is it possible to remove that drive from the list of "known devices"/

Any help appreciated. Thank you.

Code
    omv
    Page
    of 1
    Displaying items 1 - 6 of 6
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; mount -v --source '/dev/disk/by-label/Backup2' 2>&1' with exit code '32': mount: /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Backup2: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sdc1, missing codepage or helper program, or other error.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Please post the output of the following commands before doing any action.

Bash
    # omv-confdbadm read --prettify conf.system.filesystem.mountpoint
    # blkid
    # mount

Make sure that no shared folder is referencing the old filesystem, otherwise delete them. If the 'Referenced' column in th efilesystem table showns 'No', then you can delete it.

• Thank you. I'm packing all the output in one quote below.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!