clamav error WARNING: Istat() failed on

• hi,

installed the clamav plugin yesterday - set a scheuled job to my main drive (the drive with all the data and media files etc.) and got this
    clamav WARNING: Istat() failed on (on my share)

have i to add the clamav user to a group? or how to set rights that clamav can work (all my shares are root r/w users r/w others no access)

thx

• Is Apparmor running on your Debian?

öhm ????
    don't know what is it, i don't install it by my self, maybe it comes with some other packages? how to check?

€dit:

Code
    root@greeNAS:~# aa-status
    apparmor module is loaded.
    13 profiles are loaded.

so it looks like yes?!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von draddy ()

• hi,

/etc/apparmor.d/usr.sbin.clamd

/etc/apparmor.d/local/usr.sbin.clamd

Code
    /srv/** krw,

error message

Code
    Wed Feb 26 13:40:01 2020 -> WARNING: lstat() failed on: /srv/dev-disk-by-label-NAS1

• last restart today in the morning because of problems with bpo.3 kernel update ...

cat /var/log/syslog | grep apparmor

sudo aa-status

€dit:
    i try now: Shared Folders NAS1 - ACL - calmav user r/W and it looks like it starts scanning. - will have a look later if i got some more errors. Set schedule at 15:10 and no error in log at 15:12

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von draddy ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

I can not reproduce this on my test system. After applying and reloading the Apparmor profile i can successfully scan my shared folder. Clamd is running as user clamav, no special privileges has been added to the share.

I think your ACL settings have been modified. By default this is root:users 775.

Maybe you could try adding clamav to group users or give clamav rights in your shared folder. The result is the same.

• have i to add the clamav user to a group? or how to set rights that clamav can work (all my shares are root r/w users r/w others no access)

say it in first post - also clamav is only member of clamav - is it "save" to add clamav just to add to users group?

i don't like to give everythink/body read access to my shares

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!