Accessing admin page with openvpn-as via docker

• Hello everybody,

I'm a new openmediavault user and linux user too (started yesterday !) Everything went fine using @TechnoDadLife tutorials and so, but I'm blocked when I try to access the openvpn admin page with https://myipadress:943/admin...

before posting here I wanted to see logs but when I type

Code
    docker logs -tf openvpn-as

I got this and I have absolutely no clues on what to do then. Hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance !

• Hello TechnoDad (and thanks a lot for the videos, they are awesome)

I removed noexec after the mntent thing, in both drives on my computer, so it's like this now :

• At line 49, it says to look at init.log. Look there.

• Thanks

So weird things here (or there's something omv related I don't understand :

There is no /usr/local/openvpn_as/init.log. No openvpn_as in the local folder. I founded the init file in the appdata/openvpn-as folder I created following the video tutorial. maybe it's normal, I don't know. weird but normal ?

Inside the init.log it says :

Code
    /var/lib/dpkg/info/openvpn-as.postinst: line 45: /usr/local/openvpn_as/bin/ovpn-init: Permission denied
  • When you created the container, you pointed /usr/local to your appdata folder. Can you post a screen shoot of your container variables.

• I restarted everything from the beginning. I still cannot access to the web GUI but things seems to be cleaner.

I join the network page, I don't know if it can help in anyway. Thanks a lot in advance

forum.openmediavault.org/wsc/index.php?attachment/14856/

• Here's my network jpg.

-ror and

--cap_add doesn't work and gives an error. The weird thing is that chrome doesn't authorize the connection. it's not a 404 error. I disabled the firewall, even tried to access the page through internet by redirecting the port...something is locked somewhere... Is there some kind of "autorisation certificate" to give to chrome to allow the access ? (I'm not sure if I'm clear here :) )

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!