OMV 5 wont boot after latest update

• Hello.

My NAS was working correctly before last update.
    Now they hangs (black screen) after the GRUB selection screen. No mather what I choose.
    If i try to reinstall OMV it hangs (black screen) after I choose Install from OMV Installation screen (MEM Test is started and is OK).

My configuration:

Intel Desktoboard D510 (Atom) 2x2GB RAM
    System disk. SSD directly in MB SATA port.
    2x650GB WD as sw raid0 plugged into PCIS-50 PCI 4x SATA RAID card
    2x2TB Hitachi as sw raid0 plugged into PCIS-50 PCI 4x SATA RAID card
    Powered by PicoPSU 120.

I check the power adapter and, check also with standard 350W ATX PS with same result.

When I remove any of the data disk, the system boots (with errors: ACPI error and disconnected disk related errors).

Please have you any idea what to do?

Thanks.

• What do you mean black screen?

After Grub, you don't see the kernel boot process? Or maybe one of your disks failed causing the raid0 to fail and your system stops booting at the maintenance level?

• After GRUB sel. screen you have to see loading linux....... or something like this.
    But here I dont see anything nor "_", just black screen.
    The RAID0 is SW Raid configured in OMV that is no problem.
    But nevertheless, wen I disconnect ANY of the data disk, the system is booting normaly.
    Also when I disconnect one data disk from PCI sata controller and connect it directly to one free SATA on MB it boots up and working correctly. And OMV detects booth SW RAIDs.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!