Plugins that are wanted part 3

• Offizieller Beitrag

Why not install from the plugin list? I assume you have omv-extras installed? Just enable the testing repo on the primary tab of omv-extras. Go to plugin list (may need to click Check). It also might be on the second page. It will be openmediavault-wol. There is two tabs now and one is for rtcwake.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• For Zabbix: http://www.debianhelp.co.uk/zabbix.htm

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• With the next Major release of OpenMediaVault you will get this Version.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• There already is a tutorial for that on the forums.

See: http://forums.openmediavault.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1509

Greetings
    David

• calibre was a nice plugin but it is heavy and has loads to many dependancies..

im wondering devs didnt opt for COPS, its php based and a lot lighter than full calibre,
    really hope that someone will opt for adding it stilll

i would also really like to see spotweb as it (to me) seams a lot more search friendly than the other grabbers, specially when you want subtitles.

as a last, some form of remote control like vnc reflector of some sort.

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat von "i-chat"

calibre was a nice plugin but it is heavy and has loads to many dependancies..

im wondering devs didnt opt for COPS, its php based and a lot lighter than full calibre,
    really hope that someone will opt for adding it stilll

I have never heard of COPS and people were asking for calibre is why I chose calibre :)

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• @ ryecoaaron

Cops is a php sql driven odps server and it doesn't have any of the viewing / editing etc features that calibre has, effectivly its what i would like to see that calibre implemented by itself so you can store your books on a server and read thime by any odps-away readers like almost all wifi enabled e-readers, android apps etc. what i did before was running cabibre on my desktop, than move (or copie) its folder to my nas, and serve it with cops calibre is a great software but its to heavy on low power machines that you want to run 24/7.

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat von "zkcelikbas"

Please DNS server (bind) plug-in

The dnsmasq plugin (testing version) isn't quite complete but will probably have to do.

• quick question, someone working there on a Photos Gallery plugin? Is that in the plans?

And I do not know if this is possible. Clonezilla plugin? with FTP, Local Network, USB drive, etc. .. option? Maybe I dream too :)

tanks for your great works

NeurOSick
    Hardware ASRock N68C-GS, AMD FX-4100 8GB RAM
    OMV3 Distro + OMV-Extra + Docker + OpenVPN = Unlimited possibilities!

• Offizieller Beitrag

I decided I wasn't going to do photo plugin that used an existing php app because they easily be added using the virtualhosts/nginx plugins. Owncloud offers a photo gallery as well. I want a native extjs photo viewer plugin that runs with omv's web interface. I just don't know extjs well enough right now.

Clonezilla plugin... To clone other drives or the system drive?

• Zitat von "NeurOSick"

And I do not know if this is possible. Clonezilla plugin? with FTP, Local Network, USB drive, etc. .. option? Maybe I dream too :)

Look at http://www.fogproject.org, it's pretty much like clonezilla but with a managment interface. I think somebody was already mentioning turning it into a plugin.

• I did look at Fog. When I checked there were some issues getting it working with Wheezy. After OMV 1 is out we will probably look at it again. The plugins for .5 OMV are pretty much frozen now.

• Zitat von "tekkbebe"

I did look at Fog. When I checked there were some issues getting it working with Wheezy. After OMV 1 is out we will probably look at it again. The plugins for .5 OMV are pretty much frozen now.

There have been some problems with the 0.32 release and the php packages on wheezy. However, they've released version 1.0.1 a few days ago which I'm running on ubuntu server 12.04LTS right now and it's pretty awesome :D . I had the beta (0.33b) running on wheezy some time ago and the issues the old stable release had on wheezy had already been fixed so I'm betting it'll run just fine on OMV 1.X. I think OMV storage management + FOG image management would make a very powerful combination.

• Zitat von "ryecoaaron"

I decided I wasn't going to do photo plugin that used an existing php app because they easily be added using the virtualhosts/nginx plugins. Owncloud offers a photo gallery as well. I want a native extjs photo viewer plugin that runs with omv's web interface. I just don't know extjs well enough right now.

Ok I understand :)

Zitat

Clonezilla plugin... To clone other drives or the system drive?

Yes to clone the existing OS outside or in the server. Since it is not possible to make a backup of OMV parameters (such as FreeNAS for example, which saves its settings, perform a fresh install and then reapply all settings). I know it is not really possible with OMV since this is great opportunity there too possibility of setting and that's okay as well, otherwise it would say that would be limited;)

NeurOSick
    Hardware ASRock N68C-GS, AMD FX-4100 8GB RAM
    OMV3 Distro + OMV-Extra + Docker + OpenVPN = Unlimited possibilities!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!