[RESOLVED] Unknown user/ group (only userid/ groupid)

• After a fresh 0.5 install and some plugins an unknown userid and groupid showed up in my shared folder ACL settings. Anyone an idea what the problem is?

I cannot find this ID's in /etc/passwd

• Zitat von "tekkbebe"

I am looking at this more. All used UIDs should be listed in /etc/passwd. It's weird. Did you try clearing your browser cache???

Yup, also tried another browser.

I looked into /etc/passwd again and now out of the blue there is this line: "snmp:x:108:112::/var/lib/snmp:/bin/false" :?:

• Zitat von "tekkbebe"

I have not seen it.... If I get a friggin clue I let you know.

Thanks.

Zitat von "tekkbebe"

Did you uninstall any plugins or services and resinstall yet?

The only one I disabled en re-enabled again was Owncloud, because I made a mistake with the datafolder. (wrong location)

• Maybe it holds those UIDs and GIDs if they are still used in ownership on a file or folder??? Do stat command on any shares you used from owncloud and see if ownership uid or gid matches these in question.

• Zitat von "tekkbebe"

Maybe it holds those UIDs and GIDs if they are still used in ownership on a file or folder??? Do stat command on any shares you used from owncloud and see if ownership uid or gid matches these in question.

Every folder in my shared folder has those UID and GID.

• Well, i did some research on another OMV box and found out that minidlna was uid 112/ gid 115. I installed the minidlna plugin and my 112/115 numbers are gone. So, problem solved. But it is strange that the numbers were there, because i did not install minidlna. Could it be my mediabox which was stil connected to the network?

• Zitat von "tekkbebe"

Yes, it relates to my post on UIDs and GIDs. It was a fresh install but you had added/removed things, and this can happen.

Okay, never thought of it, my mediabox is wireless connected. Anyway, problem solved, thanks!

• I have a similar problem. In the picture the Owner and the Group are "98" instead of root.
    When I try to push the Apply button i get this error.
    In the last days I have tested the Ftp server, earlier today I have deleted the Ftp user I created for the tests, and I have disabled (unchecked) the Ftp server.

The "poolshare" in the picture is the shared folder bind for Aufs.

I hope is fixable, otherwise I have to reinstall :(

Thanks.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!