Web Gui access rights problem?

• The one that went wrong was yesterday. I tried to copy some stuff from a share on a USB drive to the internal one. At some point it seems as if the USB drive disconnected leaving the shared folder pointing to /. So it started copying a lot of stuff from / to my internal NAS partition. But only reading, never writing.

The last rsync was an attempt to have deltacopy on Windows as server and pull from there.
    rsync -avz mh@192.168.1.4::Downloads /media/UUID/Downloads

Ownership wrong?

Thanks for helping

• Yeah, try my last post. If the web-gui for some reason is being run by another user none of the commands activated via the web-gui will work. Same if ownship was screwed up. We try to fix any ownship issues first. Then we look deeper. Do what I said in last post. X-out of you browser and start new session to login.

• Sorry, didn't see the second part of your post. Changed ownership and verified. Logged out of web gui and started new session. No change. Didn't mess with apache at all.

• Tell me if this file looks ok:
    /etc/apache2/openmediavault-webgui.d/default.conf

This line here tells which user and group to run the web-gui with:
    SuexecUserGroup openmediavault openmediavault

• brb?

Code
    root@OMV:~# cd /var/www
    root@OMV:/var/www# stat openmediavault
      File: `openmediavault'
      Size: 4096            Blocks: 8          IO Block: 4096   directory
    Device: 900h/2304d      Inode: 24978       Links: 9
    Access: (0755/drwxr-xr-x)  Uid: (  999/openmediavault)   Gid: (  999/openmediavault)
    Access: 2014-04-05 22:07:07.000000000 -0400
    Modify: 2014-04-05 20:59:20.000000000 -0400
    Change: 2014-04-05 22:05:20.000000000 -0400
    root@OMV:/var/www#
  • If you can get Team Viewer on a pc. Ryeco and I will try to look at again. It is easier if we can get in a look at it faster. I was working on some other stuff. Had it for tonight. Will look for you then...

Good Night....

PS- Need some time to think on this too... New ideas..

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!