Kralizec no admin panel

• Hi guys, I know it is still in beta but after I updated to the latest kralizec omv release, I cannot access my admin panel ( I could before). I can ssh into the box fine. I tried omv-firstaid to make sure that the :80 port was used but I still cannot access the panel. Any ideas to fix this would be welcome. Thank you!!

:)

• Hi, apparently there was an apache module missing (scgi-?). I installed it and all is fine. I do have a more serious problem now that messes up my plugins and it has to do with the locked sources.list file.
    I understand that omv has super-locked it:) and you cannot edit it in order to change it. I am aware of using a sources.list.d file to add other repos etc but the problem is that I do have to remove the main debian repository through which I installed debian wheezy in the first place.
    Apparently it has gone bananas and comes out with a "Release file for http://ftp.cc.uoc.gr/mirrors/l…ts/wheezy-updates/Release is expired (invalid since 5d 12h 17min 24s). Updates for this repository will not be applied." error.
    Problem is ,this messes up the updating of the plugins when I install the omvsextraorg.deb.
    I am open to suggestions on how to edit the sources.list file.. I have failed repeatedly to do it either throuh root or with root privileges and I do have to remove the repository.

• Can I ask you to remove the commands yourself from your post please? We do not post them to the forums for the reason that users do not simply unlock theire file and damage it themselves.

Thank you.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• I did it David. David, when you see this stuff you don't have to ask them. As Nike says, "Just do it".

PS- There is a Custom tab in OMV Extras section of the web-ui. You can add repos there. There is no reason to mess with sources.list anymore. Unless you messed with it before install OMV Extras.

PPS- The default repos work with OMV. We have seen that many mirrors do not.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!