Create user in pyload

• Hello,
    I recently installed the pyload plugin form the Millter-Test repository.
    When I enter as root user "python pyLoadCore.py -u", I can create a user and it will be shown
    when I use this command to show a list of user. When I open the pyload webinterface i cannot log in with this user
    and it also not shown in the webinterface when i log in as admin.

Does someone have a solution?

Best wishes,
    vTali

• You need to create the user with the pyload user and not the root user.

Code
    su pyload
    execute command
    exit

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• You're welcome. ;)

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Hello.
    I was too fast with my answer. I thought it was the solution. I tried "su pyload" as root user. The system answered with "This account is currently not available". But the user exists. It was created when I installed pyload. The user has something with nologin in his properties and in the OMV Webinterface I see him.

Best wishes,
    vTali

• Offizieller Beitrag

Change the shell in the user's properties in the OMV web interface to /bin/bash

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!