[SOLVED] update omv now getting 400 bad request

• Note: after much mucking around I logged into the webui from another machine and it worked, so went back to machine one and cleared cookies ... it now works there too!

sorry,

D

morning all,

I ran the updates listed in the update panel on my omv install (.5) this morning. noticed that there was an update to omv itself as well as omv-extras.

once finished I rebooted (to keep things clean) and although I can still ssh the box and i can see from uptime it has rebooted I am getting error 400 Bad Request from the webui.

what do i look for first to establish the problem and likely resolution.

thanks

Dan

• Yeah sometimes minor changes inbetween versions can result in cache problems, so it is a good idea to just clear them if you have a WebGUI access problem after an update.

Glad you figured it out yourself. ;)

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!