An error has occurred.

• Hi,

I installed OpenMediaVault 0.5.49 on wheezy and almost everything is working great!

For some reason (some plugin installation?) when I enable some plugins and when I disable them (but not for all of them, and some that give that error when enabling, will not give the error when disabling) I get the "An error has occurred" message. No other info.
    I couldn't find any info in log files on this except one:

In the openmediavault-webgui_error.log I see some messages that seem to be related, in the form:

(22)Invalid argument: mod_fcgid: can't lock process table in pid 23415, referer: my_server_http_address

my_server_http_address is an actual http address, I don't want to put a link in this post. Sometimes the referer part might miss.

Is there a solution to this? For a while it worked without this issue :(

Maybe related to it: now when I first try to enable MySQL, the first time when I click 'Save', the Enable check box unchecks automatically. I have to press Apply (if not, the check box keeps unchecking when pressing Save) and then check again the checkbox, press Save then Apply. A similar thing happens when disabling.

Thanks!

• I have more info on this: it seems that it does not occur always. Sometimes, not very often, the dialog box does not show.

Does anybody know what's the source of that message? Seems to be just cosmetic, but it's kind of annoying :mrgreen:

• Code
    omv-release-upgrade

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Did not work :(

Code
    {"response":null,"error":{"code":2001,"message":"The method 'createIndex' does not exist for RPC service 'Apt'","trace":"exception 'OMVException' with message 'The method 'createIndex' does not exist for RPC service 'Apt'' in \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpc.inc:67\nStack trace:\n#0 \/usr\/sbin\/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('Apt', 'createIndex', Array, Array, 1)\n#1 {main}"}}
    Reading package lists... Done
    • Offizieller Beitrag

You're system seems to be totally confused. The error below tells you that some relevant parts of the OMV engine are not available, maybe because the omv-engine daemon is not restarted or you brought your system into a state i can't imagine.
    Please describe what you've done to get into this error.

• That was it! Thanks!

OMV engine needed a restart.

Now there is another issue:

:(

PS I can connect to OMV through a web browser.

PS2 Apparently the server needed a restart...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!