[Not Solved] Can't open WEBGui on port 80

• Zitat von "tekkbebe"

Your system is loading /var/www/index.html. I working on another problem. Give me some time, 20-30 minutes, and I will come back to this.

Tell me all the sites that are in your sites-enabled folder????

I understand that the site is opened through /var/www/index.html. But this on port 80, if i change port to :81 - site opens correctly.

I have transmission, plex, phpmyadmin - they work correctly.

In folder apache2 I have symlink @default, @default-ssl, @openmediavault-webgui.

• You did not answer question. What symllinks are in the sites-enabled folder???? Plex has nothing to do with this. It is not hosted via apache.

It is ok the default and default-ssl are in sites-available folder but there should be no symlink for them in the sites-enabled folder. If there is a symlink for either of them in the sites-enabled folder they will mess up the hosting of openmediavault, because they are using ports that OMV needs (80 & 443).

• Zitat von "tekkbebe"

You did not answer question. What symllinks are in the sites-enabled folder???? Plex has nothing to do with this. It is not hosted via apache.

It is ok the default and default-ssl are in sites-available folder but there should be no symlink for them in the sites-enabled folder.

I don't understand.

You need symlinks in folder /etc/apache2/sites-enabled ?

I have symlink @openmediavault-webgui - /sites-available/openmediavault-webgui and @default-ssl - /sites-available/default-ssl

• Yes... when you do a2ensite it creates symlinks from folder sites-available to folder sites-enabled. The website will not be hosted til there is a symlink in sites-enable. You want only openmediavault-webgui symlink in the folder sites-enabled. I think there is a default symlink there. Give me this:

cd /etc/apache2/sites-enabled
    ls -la

• Zitat von "tekkbebe"

Yes... when you do a2ensite it creates symlinks from folder sites-available to folder sites-enabled. The website will not be hosted til there is a symlink in sites-enable. You want only openmediavault-webgui symlink in the folder sites-enabled. I think there is a default symlink there. Give me this:

cd /etc/apache2/sites-enabled
    ls -la

Code
    root@server:/etc/apache2/sites-enabled# ls -la
    итого 8
    drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Июн 22 00:40 .
    drwxr-xr-x 8 root root 4096 Июн 20 23:43 ..
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   30 Июн 20 23:44 default-ssl -> ../sites-available/default-ssl
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   40 Май 28 19:14 openmediavault-webgui -> ../sites-available/openmediavault-webgui
  • Maybe you could just try this:

Code
    apt-get --reinstall install openmediavault

This won't delete any configuration of yours.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Zitat von "tekkbebe"

OMG, delete these symlinks too then restart.....

In folder apache2 I have symlink @default, @default-ssl, @openmediavault-webgui.

I delete symlink, restart apache. and nothing.

I understand that when I open the address of the server, I have to apply to the /var/www/index.html, or where?

• if I don't trying - I don't create this topic. It would be too easy for me.

• In apache2 folder you have your apache2.conf. That sets up basics for the server and tells server to include sites enabled folder. Then you have sites available, which is where sites will be put for hosting, these are real files. Then you have sites enabled. Sites enabled are sites you want to use/host but only symlinks are created here from the sites available folder. The openmediavault-webgui when it is run tells the server to load up stuff in the openmediavault-webgui.d folder (so nothing in there has to be enabled).

• You don't need a file that instructs to use index.html. The openmediavault-webgui tells the server to run the files in openmediavault-webgui.d. The default.conf file in the openmediavault-webgui.d folder is the one that tells omv how to run. It uses php and there is an index.php file.

• Zitat von "tekkbebe"

You don't need a file that instructs to use index.html. The openmediavault-webgui tell the server to run the files in openmediavault-webgui.d. The default.conf file in the openmediavault-webgui.d folder is the one that tells omv how to run.

So, I don't now how write next words, but...
    It working.
    I change port to :81 with omv-firstaid, go to webGUI, change port on :80, reload page, and it working.

It's magic or your advices. And i go to see config files, and learn apache2.

Thank you for help, and sorry my bad English.

• There is some file that is being hosted on port 80 in your files. You need to find it. It is like a symlink of the default file in sites-available folder. It is interfering with OMV being hosted on port 80. Take some time and learn this stuff better. You should be able to figure it out.

Good Luck... :D

• Zitat von "tekkbebe"

There is some file that is being hosted on port 80 in your files. You need to find it. It is like a symlink of the default file in sites-available folder. It is interfering with OMV being hosted on port 80. Take some time and learn this stuff better. You should be able to figure it out.

Good Luck... :D

Thank you very much!

• backdoor, you might want to switch to OMV 1. We are changing the webserver from Apache to nginx. So it does not make sense to spend a lot of time learning Apache. It is probably better to learn how to use nginx.

• backdoor, you might want to switch to OMV 1. We are changing the webserver from Apache to nginx. So it does not make sense to spend a lot of time learning Apache. It is probably better to learn how to use nginx.

Oh, thank you.

Just for the overall development of Apache and I learned studying Nginx.

But this plugin, I understand, it is not stable at OMV 0,6, but in this case I'm waiting for the official release of OMV .6

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!