• Hello,

i setup NFS folders in OMV for 2 of my clients with options: rw, subtree_check,secure

On my desktop Kubuntu i connect with autofs:

Code
    mcedit /etc/auto.master
    /media/share /etc/auto.share --timeout=5 --ghost

mcedit /etc/auto.share
    data -fstype=nfs,rw,soft,tcp,rsize=32768,wsize=32768 mynas:/data

This works but on requests i have to wait round about 20-30 seconds. With file manager only after this time i see the folders and files inside and can access.
    On a direct call for example an xls file (recently opened) same issue. After 20-30 seconds the file opens and then works correctly.

This is my first issue.

My second issue is my Dreambox Receiver where i would connect with:

Code
    udp,async,rsize=32768

also with
    tcp,async,nolock

Both without success. For my dreambox the SYSLOG says:

Code
    mountd refused mount request from IP for /data (/): not exported

I´m on the end of my knowledge?

Greets

• Execute on your Kubuntu, should improve your knowledge:

Code
    showmount -e ipofyournas

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Hello,

this command lists all my shared folders and connections.
    /export mykubuntu
    /export/video mykubuntu
    /export/photo mykubuntu
    /export/music mykubuntu
    /export/backup mykubuntu
    /export/data mykubuntu

Same error exists. With dreambox i get no exports of the folders and with kubuntu much timing problems. Also during working i got periodic hangs.

• And I thought at the point of reading your exports you would realise that you mount them wrong, at least on your Dreambox. (But I guess you're not mounting it correctly on your Kubuntu either.)

You need to mount '/export/data' not '/data'.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• Hallo,

also inzwischen läuft NFS mit meinem Kubuntu Rechner einwandfrei.

Code
    echo blacklist rpcsec_gss_krb5 > /etc/modprobe.d/dist-blacklist.conf
    reboot

Dies musste ich einmal ausführen und jetzt verbindet er ohne die 30s Wartezeit. Auch das Arbeiten ist superschnell.

Mit /export/video konnte ich nun auch auf die Dreambox mounten. Komisch da auf Kubuntu klappts auch ohne /export, alleine mit /video.
    Versteh nicht ganz warum das so ist. Jedenfalls die Dreambox findet auch allen Inhalt.

Was ich noch nicht habe, sobald ich ein Bild, eine MP3 oder ein Video abspielen möchte hängt sich die Box auf.
    Da muss ich noch etwas sehen.

• Ich empfehle es dir auch auf deinem Kubuntu mit /export/path zu mounten. Das Problem hatte schonmal ein User und ohne hatte er probleme mit den Berechtigungen.

Gruß
    David

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!