• It's on the way... just wait a little bit more.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• This month? :)

Server:
    BitFenix Phenom M - ASRock B75 Pro3-M - 8GB Crucial B.S. - Intel G2140 - Corsair CX430M - 1x 64GB SanDisk SDSSDP (system) - 2x 2TB WD20EARX (data) - 1x 3TB WD30EFRX (Snapraid) - TBS6981 DVB-S2 - OMV 0.5x

• Offizieller Beitrag

Not this month. If you don't want to wait, then install Debian Wheezy with the netinst (de-select all options) and then:

Code
    1 - echo "deb http://packages.openmediavault.org/public kralizec main" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault.list
    2 - apt-get update
    3 - apt-get install openmediavault-keyring postfix
    4 - apt-get update
    5 - apt-get install openmediavault
    6 - omv-initsystem

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hi. Looking forward to my first OMV install. I'll be using one of the newer haswell boards - a supermicro X10slm-f - am I correct that if I install 6.0 I won't need to backport the kernel? Thanks in advance!

• You'll need 7.5 to not need backports, I know that 6.0.9 doesn't have the C2xx network drivers in the kernel

Edit: Do you mean .6 instead of 6.0?
    The above linked netinst.iso has Haswell NIC drivers built into the kernel so no worries there.

• Zitat von "ryecoaaron"

Not this month. If you don't want to wait, then install Debian Wheezy with the netinst (de-select all options) and then:

Code
    1 - echo "deb http://packages.openmediavault.org/public kralizec main" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault.list
    2 - apt-get update
    4 - apt-get update
    6 - omv-initsystem

if i install OMV 0.6 like this, is this the same as the final?
    is it possible to update this version?
    is the installation with nginx or apache?

Server:
    BitFenix Phenom M - ASRock B75 Pro3-M - 8GB Crucial B.S. - Intel G2140 - Corsair CX430M - 1x 64GB SanDisk SDSSDP (system) - 2x 2TB WD20EARX (data) - 1x 3TB WD30EFRX (Snapraid) - TBS6981 DVB-S2 - OMV 0.5x

• Offizieller Beitrag

It is nginx.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Zitat von "ryecoaaron"

Code
    2 - apt-get update
    4 - apt-get update
    6 - omv-initsystem

Thx, OMV 0.6 works now ;)

ive also installed omv-extras-plugin. but i miss/need 2 plugins: mysql and autoshutdown. how can i install this?

omv-extras works, but is in the plugin-section disable.
    if i install it again, omv show this:

Bilder

Server:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Both of the plugins are in kralizec. omv-extras still should have installed even with that error. What is the output of:

cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/omv-extras-org-kralizec.list
    dpkg -l | grep openmediavault
    apt-get update

• Server:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von noxx ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

Read this whole thread.

• iv enable Pre-released update, but this dont help. no updates available.
    omv is in the left menu, but disable in the plugin menu. its not possible to
    enable this point.

EDIT

It runs now, i think i install the wrong version of omv-extras. now i ve installed 1.02, and all is there.

Server:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von noxx ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you click Check? I just did this on a VM and it worked.

Otherwise...

wget http://packages.openmediavault…nmediavault_1.0.7_all.deb
    dpkg -i openmediavault_1.0.7_all.deb

• I think the issue is that the pre-release repo is pinned with a lower priority than the default repo. I checked yesterday and that was at least the case for me. It's installable with apt-get install openmediavault=1.0.7

• i ve now installed mysql, and if i would save my setting, i get this:

Code
    Fehler #2002: exception 'OMVException' with message 'Invalid method parameter: showtab does not exist, and it is not an optional property.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc:187 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/mysql.inc(107): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->validateMethodParams(Array, '{? ...') #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceMySQL->setSettings(Array, Array) #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('setSettings', Array, Array) #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('MySql', 'setSettings', Array, Array, 1) #5 {main}

Server:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!