• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you clear the cache on your browser?

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• no that did not work every time i did aqpt-get update i got:

Code
    Creating index of OpenMediaVault plugins ...
    {"response":null,"error":{"code":4000,"message":"Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get --simulate --reinstall install openmediavault-anacron 2>&1': Reading package lists...\n\nBuilding dependency tree...\n\nReading state information...\n\nSome packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have\nrequested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable\ndistribution that some required packages have not yet been created\nor been moved out of Incoming.\nThe following information may help to resolve the situation:\n\nThe following packages have unmet dependencies:\n openmediavault-anacron : Depends: openmediavault (>= 1.0.7) but 1.0.6 is to be installed\nE: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.","trace":"exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get --simulate --reinstall install openmediavault-anacron 2>&1': Reading package lists...\n\nBuilding dependency tree...\n\nReading state information...\n\nSome packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have\nrequested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable\ndistribution that some required packages have not yet been created\nor been moved out of Incoming.\nThe following information may help to resolve the situation:\n\nThe following packages have unmet dependencies:\n openmediavault-anacron : Depends: openmediavault (>= 1.0.7) but 1.0.6 is to be installed\nE: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.' in \/usr\/share\/openmediavault\/engined\/rpc\/pluginmgmt.inc:382\nStack trace:\n#0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServicePluginMgmt->createIndex(Array, Array)\n#1 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#2 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('createIndex', Array, Array)\n#3 \/usr\/sbin\/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('Plugin', 'createIndex', Array, Array, 1)\n#4 {main}"}}

that error did not let me do apt-get upgrade.
    only after i removed omv-extra's i could complete apt-get update and do a apt-get upgrade

• hold on... do this:

Code
    wget http://packages.openmediavault.org/public/pool/main/o/openmediavault/openmediavault_1.0.7_all.deb
    dpkg -i openmediavault_1.0.7_all.deb

after that do:
    apt-get update

• You should not get that connection error every few seconds. You can get this sometimes with upgrades, or some other things, when there is momentary disconnects. I would reboot and see if you are still getting it.

• I also have that issue, but thought it was just my server being crazy since I mess with it to often. I've tried finding what the issue is. Which openmediavault packages do you have installed?

• i have these installed:

Code
    ii  openmediavault-couchpotato            1.0.1                              all          OpenMediaVault CouchPotatoServer plugin
    ii  openmediavault-keyring                0.2                                all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii  openmediavault-nginx                  1.0.9                              all          Nginx plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii  openmediavault-omvextrasorg           1.0.2                              all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-plexmediaserver        1.0                                all          OpenMediaVault Plex Media Server plugin
    un  openmediavault-processlist            <none>                                          (no description available)
    ii  openmediavault-sabnzbd                1.0.2                              all          OpenMediaVault SABnzbd plugin
    ii  openmediavault-sickbeard              1.0.1                              all          OpenMediaVault Sick Beard plugin
    un  openmediavault-supportinfo            <none>                                          (no description available)
    ii  openmediavault-virtualbox             1.0.8                              all          VirtualBox plugin for OpenMediaVault.

i thought the same untill i saw that my cpu went all the up to a 100% and looked at processes list.

• I am starting up a vm. I will make some comments in a bit.

apt-get --purge remove openmediavault-supportinfo
    apt-get --purge remove openmediavault-processlist

These are now part of OMV Extras ( I think).

• can't remove:

Code
    jonesy@plexserver:~$ sudo apt-get --purge remove openmediavault-supportinfo
    [sudo] password for jonesy: 
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree       
    Reading state information... Done
    Package 'openmediavault-supportinfo' is not installed, so not removed
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
    jonesy@plexserver:~$

Code
    jonesy@plexserver:~$ sudo apt-get --purge remove openmediavault-processlist
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree       
    Reading state information... Done
    Package 'openmediavault-processlist' is not installed, so not removed
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
    jonesy@plexserver:~$
  • When you do this:

dpkg -l | grep openmediavault

Please hold left mouse button and go up. Highlight all the information and then to forum to paste, while highlighted. Last time some was missing.

Do you seen any upgrades in the "Update Manager" ?

• here it is:

the last time came from the support info tab in the webgui

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!