[resolved] installed extplorer in v.6 and broke webgui!!

• Hi,

this morning I installed the eXtplorer plugin from the repository, when i refreshed I got an nginx 502 error on the main omv web gui.

I have seen this before, so i used putty to remove the plugin (apt-get --purge remove openmediavault-extplorer) when that finished I rebooted and still had the same error

next I tried an omv-firstaid repair of the webui. this has made no difference.

currently I am getting a 502 bad gateway when trying to access the webui.

php5 logs state the following

and monit.d alert telling me that

anyone have any ideas how i can fix this !!

thanks

Dan

• Code
    rm /usr/bin/find /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/ -type f -regextype sed -regex ".*/[a-f0-9\-]\{36\}.*" -exec rm {} \;
    service php5-fpm start

Go to the Nginx plugin and set the settings for each pool you have (there's new options) and then save. Do the same for the servers when you're at it :)

When you apply the settings now it hopefully should work!

• tried that and got the following!

Code
    root@homeserver:~# rm /usr/bin/find /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/ -type f -regextype sed -regex ".*/[a-f0-9\-]\{36\}.*" -exec rm {} \;
    rm: invalid option -- 't'
    • Offizieller Beitrag

You probably updated the nginx plugin recently?? When you update from the older version without the pool options, they default to zero. Might be easier to uninstall the nginx plugin and recreate the pools and servers.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!