[Solved] [Krazilec] Error with apt-get

• Good Morning,

my Machine is runnig with Kralizec in top of a plain & fresh Debain 7.0.5. installation.
    Basicly, everything is nice and running.

Since 1 or 2 Days I got a strange message when I work with apt-get:

Code
    Creating index of OpenMediaVault plugins ...
    {"response":null,"error":{"code":4000,"message":"Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get --simulate --reinstall install openmediavault-downloader 2>&1': Reading package lists...\n\nBuilding dependency tree...\n\nReading state information...\n\nSome packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have\nrequested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable\ndistribution that some required packages have not yet been created\nor been moved out of Incoming.\nThe following information may help to resolve the situation:\n\nThe following packages have unmet dependencies:\n openmediavault-downloader : Depends: libav-tools but it is not going to be installed or\n                                      ffmpeg but it is not going to be installed\nE\n: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.","trace":"exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get --simulate --reinstall install openmediavault-downloader 2>&1': Reading package lists...\n\nBuilding dependency tree...\n\nReading state information...\n\nSome packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have\nrequested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable\ndistribution that some required packages have not yet been created\nor been moved out of Incoming.\nThe following information may help to resolve the situation:\n\nThe following packages have unmet dependencies:\n openmediavault-downloader : Depends: libav-tools but it is not going to be installed or\n                                      ffmpeg but it is not going to be installed\nE\n: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.' in \/usr\/share\/openmediavault\/engined\/rpc\/pluginmgmt.inc:382\nStack trace:\n#0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServicePluginMgmt->createIndex(Array, Array)\n#1 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#2 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('createIndex', Array, Array)\n#3 \/usr\/sbin\/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('Plugin', 'createIndex', Array, Array, 1)\n#4 {main}"}}
    Paketlisten werden gelesen... Fertig

The mentionend Plug-in (openmediavault-downloader) is not and was never installed on this system.
    I already tried apt-get -f install and all the clean, purge & autoremove stuff. But the mentioned Problem is quit persistant...

Any Ideas?

• Hi,
    I have a similar problem. Since a few days I get the following error while doing a "apt-get update":

Zitat

The following packages have unmet dependencies:\n openmediavault-pxe : Depends: openmediavault-dnsmasq but it is not installable\nE: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages

The mentioned plugin (openmediavault-pxe) is not and was never installed on this system.
    I already tried all the clean, auto-clean stuff. I also removed the reference to the miller repository mentioned above.
    But the problem is still persistant... ?(

Any Ideas?

P.S: I use the following repos: "Virtualbox" and "Download Managers" (other repos were enabled temporally in the past).

HW: HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 (Xeon E3-1220l v2, 8GB ECC, System: 40GB SSD, Data: 4x4TB WD Red)
    OS: OMV 2.1.18 (Stone burner on Debian Wheezy) with kernel 3.16 (still waiting for support of BTRFS)

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von f0rd.prefect () aus folgendem Grund: repos added

• This is my fault. The dnsmasq plugin is in a repo not available to you, but the pxe plugin depends on it. Will be fixed later this night.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• O.K., did an "apt-get update" right now. Problem is still there. Do you tell us when you have fixed this issue?
    THNX!
    /H.

HW: HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 (Xeon E3-1220l v2, 8GB ECC, System: 40GB SSD, Data: 4x4TB WD Red)
    OS: OMV 2.1.18 (Stone burner on Debian Wheezy) with kernel 3.16 (still waiting for support of BTRFS)

• Should be fixed now.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Everything is fine now. :thumbup:

Thanks.
    /H.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!