Website Plugin and CalDav Baikal

• Hi all,

i hope i'am right here.

I'am using OMV 0.5.53 with the website plugin it works so far. i installed the Caldav Baikal server without any problem. Everything is working fine with the Baikal-Admin web GUI but i can't connect any calendar (Lightning or Android CalDav sync) because of authentification error. I tried to install the same on a standard WebHost and a dedicated Server...it works w/o any problem. Calling the Website with http://DYNDNS:PORT/cal.php/calendars/USER/CALENDAR what is working well on other hosts. What is the special on this plugin?

Is there a special thing in the php.ini i have to consider? What is going wrong?

Add:

I think it's a issue of the special configuration of the OMV Server (HTTP Authentication) but i dont know what to do.

This is the auth error when i ask by curl

XML
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <d:error xmlns:d="DAV:" xmlns:s="http://sabredav.org/ns">
      <s:exception>Sabre\DAV\Exception\NotAuthenticated</s:exception>
      <s:message>No digest authentication headers were found</s:message>
      <s:sabredav-version>1.8.7</s:sabredav-version>
    </d:error>

Again, everthing is working well on some standard webhosts...a tip? I'am going crazy.....

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks!

• Hello,

First of all, congratulations to the developers for this incredible tool that is OMV.
    First post here cause I ran into the same problem as Tuono and maybe it can help others.

In order to allow an android client (DAVdroid for me) to sync with a baikal installation under the nginx plugin, you need to make a simple change in this file:

/etc/nginx/sites-available/openmediavault-nginx

find the baikal config lines and replace

Code
    location ~ \.php$ {

with

Code
    location ~ ^(.+\.php)(.*) {

And there you go !

• Hi wxcvbn

I would like to have baikal on my pi-based omv as well. Could you pls. be so kind as to let me know how you installed the baikal server on 1.13. The nginx plugin is already up and running ... Thx.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!