Plugins that are wanted - Part 4

• Offizieller Beitrag

MariaDB doesn't need its own plugin. I just need to change the dependencies of the plugin to not install mysql if mariadb is installed.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• @ryecoaaron

Zitat

I just need to change the dependencies of the plugin to not install mysql if mariadb is installed.

nice ... this will be helpfull.
    So I only need to install MariaDB before activating the PlugIn ?!

but would also be nice to install MariaDB instead of MySQL, when none of then is installed.
    Think, I'm not alone with my wish for a separate MariaDB PlugIn.

running OMV 2.2.1
    with : SnapRAID - AUFS - TVheadend

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yes, you need to install mariadb before the plugin for this to work.

MariaDB is not in the standard Debian Wheezy repos. Once OMV is based on Jessie, we will look into this further. It isn't hard to add mariadb's repo to the custom repo tab of omv-extras and then apt-get install mariadb-server in the command line. The plugin should do everything else.

Just out of curiosity, why do you need mariadb over mysql?

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Zitat

Once OMV is based on Jessie, we will look into this further.

I agree ...

Zitat

why do you need mariadb over mysql?

not needed ... some people talk about better performance between MariaDB and KODI ... I only wanna give MariaDB a try ;)

running OMV 2.2.1
    with : SnapRAID - AUFS - TVheadend

• Playing with this again on ARM and the nzbget package still throws the missing unrar

there is a working package for arm7 here http://sourceforge.net/project…s/unrar_5.2.6-1_armhf.deb and an arm6 here http://sourceforge.net/project…ar_5.2.6-1.arm6_armhf.deb

Alternatively you can build from source

wget http://www.rarlab.com/rar/unrarsrc-5.2.6.tar.gz

tar -xvf unrarsrc-5.2.6.tar.gz
    cd unrarsrc-5.2.6
    make -f makefile
    install -v -m755 unrar /usr/bin

If this could be added it would make thing easier.

Is there any update on getting the sonarr package into testing that includes the mono 3.10 I compiled for arm?

• I miss a function, like it was in my Synology NAS, where I can plug an external disk and than can pick single files to upload to the NAS, after that switch the Desktop PC of and leave NAS alone with the job. If such is already installed, than please excuse, I haven't found.

• I'd also like to add that nzbget is 14.0 from the arm repo but is currently 14.2 which would be cool to have. I can update to 14.1 though through the web ui.

Can we get HTPC Manager in there too? Hellowlol has updated it to work with Sonarr and Sickrage, guide here

• ~ Thread closed. ~

New one will be opened soon. link

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ryecoaaron ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!