GUI corrupt with owncloud installation

• Hi All.

Sorry if this topic came up before, but I tried to find out in all threads how to fix it but completely failed

Issue: Installing owncloud plugin via omvextrasorg on omv 1.0.7 kralizec

Plugin installation was fine, but I can't enable it, tried to restart and then everything is not working WEB GUI is not responding

I tried some input about unistall and reinstall via .sh "owncloud_alias_install.sh" and "owncloud_alias_uninstall.sh" and looks like it worked, I simply tried again to enable the plugin "STUPID" now I can't the GUI at all.

SMB / SSH / SFTP everything is working fine

• Those scripts are not for OMV 1. They use Apache. OMV 1 is using nginx. Use the uninstall and don't use them again.

• OMV's webgui? Check if apache is running:

service apache2 status

if it is do this:

update-rc.d -f apache2 remove
    service nginx status

if it is nginx running do this:
    service nginx restart

if nginx is not running do this:
    service nginx start

• Thanks for the tips.

It seems something is blocking port 80

root@BADdebian:~# service nginx start

Code
    Starting nginx: nginx: [emerg] bind() to [::]:80 failed (98: Address already in use)

nginx: [emerg] bind() to [::]:80 failed (98: Address already in use)
    nginx: [emerg] still could not bind()
    nginx.
  • Thanks for your support, you made my day :)

I think I found something that may cause the error one of my share which is NTFS give the following

initially the data for owncloud was on that share

• Upload a supportinfo log under support in the webgui and post your log ID here.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Pardon, I can't remember that from scratch:

Diagnostics | System Information | Support Info

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• I can't identify the problem in your logfile, except that you have some weird things in your xml, seems to be much customization on that system?!

Greetings
    David

• I just tried to install owncloud, pointed the data folder to a NTFS share, it gave me an error, tried to uninstall it with a lost GUI.
    tried some wrong scripts to remove it and finally the NTFS share is not working and simply owncloud as well doesn't work.

should I reinstall from scratch....

• Probabably the easiest solution. Though I would suggest you to switch to ext4/xfs rather soon, instead of staying on NTFS.

Greetings
    David

• Use a VM for testing plugins and everything else. ;)

Or do clonezilla backup of your OS drive before you play around.

Greetings
    David

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!