openmediavault-jdownloader Plugin

• Could anyone who has an account please check http://my.jdownloader.org/

I thought I was almost finished with the plugin but can not get into the webui on that site, I can login and then it looks like it is trying to load but nothing happens. Normally it displays a 'Dashboard'

Quick screen shot of plugin settings page

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Thanks David, I guess this is a major PITA if this is the only way users can view their downloads :(

I will ignore that for now and continue to package up the plugin.

• If it just had a classic WebGUI like the 0.9....

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von davidh2k ()

• I have a 40Mb package ready, It still needs a bit of testing that I can't do until this issue is resolved.
    Just tried the Chrome extension and that does work.

Bavilo, are you running as root in your current setup or another user? For me it does not like running under a newly created user (jdownloader)

• I have a 40Mb package ready, It still needs a bit of testing that I can't do until this issue is resolved.
    Just tried the Chrome extension and that does work.

Bavilo, are you running as root in your current setup or another user? For me it does not like running under a newly created user (jdownloader)

Even when it is run as root I get the following error.

Code
    OPTIONS http://127.0.0.1:3129/t_c520a861af3bc4eae82dd93a9d053213ec904e80_bafb969d31b1888d39566fbd67718d5b/device/ping net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
  • The site works fine when using the windows version of jdownloader.
    It maybe that we need to allow the connection in some way or that it just does not like to run under Linux.

I have spent most of today looking into this and got no where, I am going to leave it now for a while to see if anything changes later on.

• I have that on Windows too!

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Miller, when you sign in does it flip to https???? Cuz that would not be same origin. Did you try without the sandbox?

Try this on the iframe:

Code
    https://my.jdownloader.org/login.html

I have not used this but it looks like site you logon to download stuff to different devices securely and anonymously. I just noticed the url in your code had a device id. Not sure how the service works.

Try just changing your protocol in the iframe to https. Everything else the same.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von tekkbebe ()

• Tried in chrome and IE both in OMV and direct with the same results. The Chrome extension works (see's jdownloader running)

It was working the time I checked if it would work, I could adjust setting and all the normal stuff. I made 2 accounts and using the plugin I could swap between these accounts without issue.

I can commit the code to the plugin repo so others can take a look if they want but I think this is more an issue with my.jdownloader.org then the plugin.

Edit

When you change the user and/or password fields the config is saved with minimal info the rest including device id is auto added when you next run the app.

• I have published the code, you can make a package yourself or I could upload the current .deb file somewhere?

• Offizieller Beitrag

It is in kralizec-miller-testing :)

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• As always good job ryecoaaron.

Another user has reported the same issue on the my.jdownloader forums so we are not alone ;)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Just trying to help :) I know you like being able to testing by installing from a repo too.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Just trying to help :) I know you like being able to testing by installing from a repo too.

The JDownloader devs said that will look into the "My JDownloader" issue on monday.
    I tested the new plugin though. I set it up and it displays Last error NONE, but I can't connect to it.

Also, the webinterface TAB is still messed up, same as with pyload.

Code
    Refused to frame 'http://my.jdownloader.org/?deviceId=#webinterface:downloads' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval'". Note that 'frame-src' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

You have to install the links but also add a web site and check the media checkbox.

• You have to install the links but also add a web site and check the media checkbox.

Ok TAB works now, Thanks. I still can not connect to JDownloader.

EDIT: After installing JDownloader plugin an undefined service popped up with the following error when opening it:

Code
    Error #2000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'RPC service not found (name=Couchpotato)' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc:93
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(501): OMVRpc::exec('Couchpotato', 'getForks', Array, Array, 1)
    #1 {main}

Why would it even look for couchpotato?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!