openmediavault-jdownloader Plugin

• Sorry that was my mistake, used the Couchpotato plugin as a base and forgot to remove the forks.js file :(

You can manually remove it if you want, /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/service/jdownloader/Forks.js

The Webui tab or the button will not connect until the jdownloader dev fixes whatever is wrong.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Sorry that was my mistake, used the Couchpotato plugin as a base and forgot to remove the forks.js file :(

You can manually remove it if you want, /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/service/jdownloader/Forks.js

Hehe, No Problem! that undefined service is gone now.

Sadly a connection can still not be made.

• Offizieller Beitrag

No, it was just to remove the unnecessary forks page. Changelog

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I would hate it to use the myjdownloader webif to reach my jdownloader installation. But I would try it since pyload 0.5 did not get any updates since 09.06.2014. And the dlc uploader is damaged since many many versions...

• I would hate it to use the myjdownloader webif to reach my jdownloader installation. But I would try it since pyload 0.5 did not get any updates since 09.06.2014. And the dlc uploader is damaged since many many versions...

Thats's exactly why I am using JDownloader now. That and you can't pause downloads on pyload, AND none of the devs give a sh** about pyload.

• AND none of the devs give a sh** about pyload.

Oh... you're still new to JDownloader, but let me say one thing: the JDownloader Devs don't either about JDownloader...

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• none of the devs give a sh** about pyload.

Are you talking about the Pyload Dev's? or the Fevs on here?

Side note, the My JDownloader problem has been fixed. ;D

I have said all along that the problem was their end and not the plugin. The plugin will still need to be worked on a little to clean it up a little and maybe add some often used config options on the main screen.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von WastlJ ()

• Btw. tried the plugin. myjdownloader does not find it.

Do you mean it does not show up the dashboard on my.jdownloader ?
    Could you try unticking enable (save/apply) then enable it again, check the error window to see if it still reports "NONE"

• Exactly. It tells me "No connected JDownloader found".

I dis/ and enabled again, still the same. Of course there is a NONE in the error windows. I would have told you if anything else was in there ;)

• The Error window is behind the actual error

1. start service
    2. error is read
    3. service starts
    4. error is updated

Can you have a look at /opt/jdownloader/cfg/org.jdownloader.api.myjdownloader.MyJDownloaderSettings.json

Code
    cat /opt/jdownloader/cfg/org.jdownloader.api.myjdownloader.MyJDownloaderSettings.json

If you only see 2 lines, delete the file change the password or email, save it then put back to correct details. the reason for this is that the file only gets updated when either the user or password fields are changed. I will change this in the next version.

• Nope. More than two lines:

btw. I tried to set a random mail adress and a random password. I do not get any error after dis / enabling and saving again.

• Just double checked on my end,
    correct email and bad pass = BAD_LOGINS
    incorrect email with good or bad pass = EMAIL_INVALID

Could you check if the service is running?

Code
    ps aux | grep ghostawt

Zitat

root@HOMESERVER:~# ps aux | grep ghostawt
    1009 2783 4.9 5.5 1538068 226720 ? Sl 10:29 0:10 /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64/jre/bin/java -Dghostawt.library.path=/opt/jdownloader/libs/ghostawt/linux64 -cp ./*:libs/*:/opt/jdownloader/libs/ghostawt/* ghostawt.GhostRunner org.jdownloader.startup.Main

• Mine looks like this:

Code
    root@SJOMV:~# ps aux | grep ghostawt
    root      6223  0.0  0.0   9896   876 pts/0    S+   12:13   0:00 grep ghostawt

Maybe its because of java?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von WastlJ ()

• It looks like java is not installed or another version of java is installed to another location other then /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64/jre/bin/java

Could you repeat this

Code
    root@HOMESERVER:~# ls -la /usr/bin/java
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 22 Jul 27 10:58 /usr/bin/java -> /etc/alternatives/java
    root@HOMESERVER:~# ls -la /etc/alternatives/java
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 46 Jul 27 10:58 /etc/alternatives/java -> /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64/jre/bin/java

• I had to use the full path as it would not work via the symbolic links. This is another area where the plugin could be improved by getting the path from just /usr/bin/java then it would not matter what version is installed.

• Seb, I have a plugin base to install java 7 on my dev account. You could extract the code because everything is in the postinstall file.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!