unable to log in to webui all of a sudden! (sigh)

• Hi,

I have been running OMV v1 for some time now without too many problems (mainly initial setup teething problems).

recently i installed node.js and had logged in to the webui a few times after and everything was still fine.

this morning I started the updates that were published last night and after a few minutes the ui crashed, I rebooted using SSH and now cannot log in to the UI at all with the following error message

Code
    Error #7001:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc:135
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(69): OMVRpc::exec('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true)
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcproxy.inc(125): OMVRpc::exec('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)
    #5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(32): OMVJsonRpcProxy->handle()
    #6 {main}

so I tried omv-firstaid from the CLI and repaired the webui, but, got the following error message

Code
    Updating web administration settings. Please wait ...
    {"response":null,"error":{"code":7001,"message":"Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory","trace":"exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory' in \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpc.inc:135\nStack trace:\n#0 \/usr\/sbin\/omv-rpc(107): OMVRpc::exec('WebGui', 'setSettings', Array, Array, 2)\n#1 {main}"}}
    Failed to execute RPC (service=WebGui, method=setSettings)

any ideas on what craziness has happened here!!!

thanks

Dan

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!