New OpenMediaVault 1.0.21

• Ok,
    started putty as admin
    connected to 192.168.1.3:22 (SSH)
    Typed:
    root [enter]
    "my OMV password" [enter]
    /var/www/owncloud/config/config.php

Now, how do I enter the correct domain / IP's etc in there?
    Last point I am in nano and I can read, write etc..
    I think I need to have a text file and drop it somewhere on the NAS/OMV, but I lack the details.

• see if you could handle with "nano".

Code
    nano /var/www/owncloud/config/config.php

I don't know exactly what are the commands for edit and save the file.
    Don't forget to enter your domains in the "trusted_domains" area. (see some posts above where tekkb has some examples.)

• You can do it...

edterbak, why address do you use to connect remotely to your home network??? Do you have static ip or dynamic dns service address???

What is local ip of your omv???

• Got there :) ... (thanks for giving me the trust tekkb. :)

Typed:
    nano /var/www/owncloud/config/config.php [enter]
    Now I can edit the file I think, Im in the proces of doing so.
    Used the arrows keys to go down. and edit the content.

I added the bold part. (without https:// in front as typed before :) )
    -----------------
    'trusted_domains' =>
    array (
    0 => 'NAS.local:8443',
    1 => '192.168.1.3:8443',
    2 => 'my.ddns.net:8443',

),
    'installed' => true,
    );
    ------------

pressed: [CTRL] + O (to save)

Opened a new browser
    https://my.ddns.net:8443 and got the login screen :) :)

Thanks for all the support guys!!! Much appreciated.

• You should not use local for domain name in system/network/general settings. You should use the ddns address you use to connect remotely:

From what i see above. But make sure it matches how you connect remotely. You do not put the http(s) or port with the domain name setting.
    my.ddns.net

On this error, did you disable any apps???

PS- for the hostname you do not need the domain name added in the trusted domains. It would just be NAS:8443 for you.

'trusted_domains' =>
    array (
    0 => 'NAS:8443',
    1 => '192.168.1.3:8443',
    2 => 'my.ddns.net:8443',
    ),

• You should not use local for domain name in system/network/general settings. You should use the ddns address you use to connect remotely:

Are you saying option 0 => 'NAS.local:8443', should not be there? Thats by default there. But if it should be gone, ill make it so.

Zitat

From what i see above. But make sure it matches how you connect remotely. You do not put the http(s) or port with the domain name setting.
    my.ddns.net

Yeah, I already got that from other post. in webbrowser I need to type: "https://my.ddns.net:8443", in the config.php file I write "my.ddns.net:8443"

Zitat

On this error, did you disable any apps???

No, Per default, "External storage support" is disabled. I need to enable it and all shared folders become visible.
    And, contacts, calander, pictures etc etc.. are all enabled by default. I disabled them to clean up. I only need a folder to browse through. :)
    The errors had to do with not having the IP adress in the Name of the certificate. My bad.

• Ok
    Works fine but:
    1 - when you create the certificate need to put the address of DDNS and the lan ip in comon name. The address are separated by space.
    2 - whenever changes are made in OwnCloud in OMV console (eg putting another certificate) is necessary to configure the php file again
    3 - I'll put a note in the tutorial I created regarding this point

The problem in today's world is that the intelligent are full of doubt and some idiots are full of certainties. The intelligent are called undecided the idiots are called experts

• If you make changes to the settings the config.php will be overwritten. We just have been discussing this in the bug tracker. So it will be like first time install. It sucks. After I look at OC 7 I will give some information on it to you guys.

• But works fine
    For the average user setting set in OMV 0.5.48 was much easier

The problem in today's world is that the intelligent are full of doubt and some idiots are full of certainties. The intelligent are called undecided the idiots are called experts

• Please test and say me if you acccess to the interface

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von jjrcrispim ()

• Nice works fine
    you are a best friend
    But you speak spanish?
    Why not portuguese eeheheh
    Have a nyce day
    thaks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!