File Systems not mounting in OMV1.0 GUI

• Hello, hoping someone can help.

Fresh install of OMV 1.0, (was using a previous build and decided to do fresh install) ran update manager after completion, updated. The issue that I am having is that in the OMV GUI my file system shows unmounted with the exception of a USB drive that was added after the installation, these were working (and they are populated with data) in the previous build of OMV.

I have of course tried to mount them using the "mount" button and Apply the changes but no change.

Code
    omv-mkconf fstab

- did this and rebooted, issue still persists.

Code
    dpkg -l | grep openmediavault
    ii  openmediavault                     1.0.23                        all          Open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-keyring             0.3                           all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault

Code
    blkid
    /dev/cciss/c0d0p1: UUID="60b1b709-7340-4feb-8640-035c652a6a62" TYPE="ext4"
    /dev/cciss/c0d0p5: UUID="26e7bba2-b577-467f-9ee2-bc01bae2f1a1" TYPE="swap"
    /dev/cciss/c1d0p1: LABEL="StorageC" UUID="98db757a-5b52-4766-a804-9d5b7f2abfd2" TYPE="ext4"
    /dev/cciss/c3d0p1: LABEL="StorageA" UUID="62e8e64c-ad24-471e-b283-41ba914f1e4a" TYPE="ext4"
    /dev/cciss/c3d1p1: LABEL="StorageB" UUID="695d2ccc-f467-4d7e-a7b1-3de3f6ee94de" TYPE="ext4"
    /dev/sda1: LABEL="USBStorage" UUID="a16c1c20-51f2-4cda-b9f2-424c937643a4" TYPE="ext4"

Code
    cat /etc/default/openmediavault | grep EXT
    OMV_FSTAB_MNTOPS_EXT2="defaults,nofail,acl,user_xattr,noexec"
    OMV_FSTAB_MNTOPS_EXT3="defaults,nofail,acl,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0"
    OMV_FSTAB_MNTOPS_EXT4="defaults,nofail,acl,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0"
    OMV_DEBUG_EXTJS="NO"

Please feel free to ask any questions for information that I may have omitted, thank you in advance for any help.

• Please supply a support log, from both of you:

Upload Logfile via WebGUI on OpenMediaVault 1.x for Support

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Frenetic, what happens if you do mount -a via CLI?

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• You filesystems are in fstab. If you do mount -a they are mounted again if not already mounted. Please verify that via CLI and check the content of your drives in /media/UUID.

Greetings
    David

• So they are in fact mounted, just the GUI does not reflect that they are mounted?

Greetings
    David

• Is this your bugreport? http://bugtracker.openmediavault.org/view.php?id=1119

Greetings
    David

• Wait for Volker to reply on this behaviour. I added your Thread to the bugtracker entry.

Greetings
    David

• In the interim I have went back to 0.5.60 (Sardaukar) which is working perfectly, will keep my eye on updates to 1.0.x and bug tracker.

David, thank you for the assistance!

Cheers,
    Frenetic

• Frenetic, there was an request from Volker on the bugtracker, please have a look.

Greetings
    David

• I have the same problem when I try to mount an external hard drive to make my weekly off-site backup (I have tried to connect via esata and via usb)

Here my code from "support info"

Code
    WwnOKsuy

Thank you in advance for your help.

P.S.:
    I don't know if this is the right thread, I have found a similar thread here

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!