[GUIDE] Sickbeard+SABnzbd+Couchpotato Guide [OLD]

• Zitat von "xndrxw"

I am getting the "Unable to find your git executable - either delete your .git folder and run from source OR set git_path in your config.ini to enable updates." error when I try to update my sickbeard. I was never able to get Couchpotato to work in the past. Couldn't get it past the beginning screen on where you point the downloads to. I have followed a few of the steps in this thread but I guess I am doing something wrong. What should I try to do to get sickbeard updated to the latest version?

Could you cd to the sickbeard folder and do a

Code
    git pull

and let me know what it says

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Zitat von "xndrxw"

Ok, now try

Code
    git stash
    git pull

It looks like the files don't match what git hub is expecting, git stash should make it now be able to update, you could just do the git stash and then update via the web ui, it was giving you that error before as it could not update due to that file being modified so it give a general error.

• Since I have updated my sickbeard it is not pulling the downloaded files from the download folder and putting them in my tv show folder. When I try to access the downloaded files to move them manually I get an error saying I cannot view the folder. I noticed when I ftp into the server the permissions have changed from "fle (07755)" to "0700". I am using filezilla to connect in if that makes a difference.

• 1) if I select the option in the install script to add a link to the omv sidebar, theres a symbol for sickbeard and sabnzbd but if I click on it nothing happens. is this the intended behaviour?

2) is there already a fix for the not updating sickbeard?

• Zitat von "xndrxw"

Since I have updated my sickbeard it is not pulling the downloaded files from the download folder and putting them in my tv show folder. When I try to access the downloaded files to move them manually I get an error saying I cannot view the folder. I noticed when I ftp into the server the permissions have changed from "fle (07755)" to "0700". I am using filezilla to connect in if that makes a difference.

I had an error in sickbeards logs that said it could not move a file but when I checked the file had been moved, is this what happened to you?

Zitat von "drdownload"

1) if I select the option in the install script to add a link to the omv sidebar, theres a symbol for sickbeard and sabnzbd but if I click on it nothing happens. is this the intended behaviour?

2) is there already a fix for the not updating sickbeard?

It should open up a new tab. On some systems it does not find the correct IP address and uses localhost instead. Unfortunately as I can't replicate this on my system it is hard for me to find a way around it. When I get some spare time I will try and see what can be done.

• It appears the files downloaded are locked out. I have to run chmod 777 on the folder each time something is downloaded. If I do not I cannot even access the files. I did the parent folder expecting it to stay but each newly downloaded show is locked.

• Zitat von "xndrxw"

It appears the files downloaded are locked out. I have to run chmod 777 on the folder each time something is downloaded. If I do not I cannot even access the files. I did the parent folder expecting it to stay but each newly downloaded show is locked.

What is your "Permissions for completed downloads" set to in Sabnzbd?
    It maybe copying permissions from that folder.

• This script appears to no longer work. I tried to install 3 of the offered services and none installed, they just sat at 10% for about 15min before I terminated my SSH and re-loggedin.

Modpic.gif

Dell Precision T3500
    Processor:
    Intel Core i7 960 @3.2ghz
    Memory:
    26GB RAM
    Kernel: Linux 5.10.0-0.bpo.9-amd64
    Version: 5.6.2-1 (Usul) Debian Buster [From Fresh Install of 5]

• Zitat von "hakarune"

This script appears to no longer work. I tried to install 3 of the offered services and none installed, they just sat at 10% for about 15min before I terminated my SSH and re-loggedin.

OK, I will pull it off

• Truly great script, thank you so much!

I used it 24 hours ago and it worked fine (installing Sickbeard and SABnzbd), had the exact same problem as hakarune first, but after updating everything in OMV Update Manager it worked fine.
    Came back today to complete it all with Couchpotato and then I got a "404 Not found" running omv.sh (could still see omvinstalls.sh in my browser though?)
    Please put it back and let me try, hopefully hakarune just need to do what I did yesterday!

• Kalumama, could you pls post a detailed error message the next time ?

@ mcloum,
    The omvinstalls.sh seems to be missing on your webserver.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• @all
    I have pulled it off for now as I'm changing its location, this means that the locations in the script are now wrong and so would not complete any of the installs, so instead of leaving it up and users getting half finished installs I have taken it down for now. While I am updating the script with the new locations for the items it needs to pull while running I will be cleaning it up and trying to fix some of the other issues raised in this thread. Unfortunately all this takes time so I can't give a set time/date of when it will be back but it will be back.

Miller

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!