Sickbeard not getting installed

• Hello,

Today I had some trouble when I wanted to switch to another fork after I already had Sickbeard installed and running. This lead to some problems I wasn't able to fix, so I decided to reinstall the plugin. I did apt-get remove --purge openmediavault-sickbeard and then reinstalled it using the web gui.

Since the reinstall I cannot configure a fork. WIthout configuring anythong else, I go the Forks tab, click add, fill out the form, save, and I get this:

Code
    Error #3002:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to set configuration' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sickbeard.inc:287
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSickbeard->setFork(Array, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('setFork', Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(501): OMVRpc::exec('Sickbeard', 'setFork', Array, Array, 1)
    #4 {main}

OMV 1.0.29, Plugin version 1.01. Any ideas?

Cheers,
    ak0ska

• Run showkey sickbeard you should see something like

You could also try setting up using the default fork and check SB is running then add your fork and switch, this seams to be the best way.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• I misunderstood the way this plugins is installed. Should have known to first choose fork/branch and apply. I can now see the directory created in /opt.
    Am I allowed to change the backup path below? I want to save the backup to the aufs pool mount location.

Code
    <sickbeard>
          <enable>0</enable>
          <showtab>0</showtab>
          <sb_branch>master</sb_branch>
          <sb_repo>https://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard.git</sb_repo>
          <port>8081</port>
          <mntentref>6ccc8905-1221-4603-b2fa-f7b4cec0bb44</mntentref>
          <path>/media/89003a17-792c-48f2-9f6f-db82ffa7cb3a/SBbackup</path>
          <forks></forks>
        </sickbeard>

OMV 1.5 (Kralizec) VM on ESXi | HP Microserver | Snapraid

• You can't save to a AUFS pool location, this may change in the future but for now you are limited to saving to the root of a volume.

Sorry.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Offizieller Beitrag

You could if you set the pool shared folder to be the root of the volume but then you couldn't use that volume as a branch (I don't think).

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!