Remote Access WebGui and other services

• No problem. PM (Conversation) me your credentials when you got it. ;)

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Done.
    You should have received credentials.
    Or not?
    ?

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von andry96 ()

• Ah you send it to me via mail... got them now :)

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• You should test a pc connection first. They are easier to setup. Also, if the new package of openvpnas is still in omv's repo it does not have the disable sslv2 field. The new version of openvpnas is not working right with chrome due to SNI. You need to connect using your hostname of your OVM and not the ip of your omv with chrome.

htttps://hostname:943/admin

or you can use IE and the iframe is still working right. It still works with IE with both ipofomv or hostname because IE is not working correctly with SNI yet.

• His portforwarding isn't working. We verified it with a simple port forward for ssh, wasn't working either. He trys another router tomorrow.

Greetings
    David

• Hello David.
    Unfortunately, today I have a new problem. I tried using another router as I said yesterday, I've configured it (portforwarding, DDNS etc), however when I try to access the OpenVPN AS WebGui the connection is refused. I thought the problem could be the new router, so I put the old router (the one used yesterday). Unfortunately, even with this the connection is refused. I then tried to reinstall the plugin, but the problem remains. What could be the problem? Thank you very much. :)

N.B: now, also OwnClud doesn't work: I receive the following error: "400 Bad Request - The plain HTTP request was sent to HTTPS port".

Also, in system -> network -> interfaces there is an interface names "as0t0" unknown. Could be this the problem?

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von andry96 ()

• Please verify with SSH that your Port Forwarding is now in fact working. Then we can investigate further.

Greetings
    David

• I know that, thanks tekkb.
    I've a problem with port-forwarding: ports are always closed ( I running test with https://www.grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2 and http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/). I try to use both my two router, but result is the same.
    Can be a problem of my ISP? It seems strange, in my country is the main provider, users and many companies do not have problems to perform these operations.

Update:

I've enable SSH on OMV and now test detect port 22 as open; also port used to BitTorrent client is detect as open (after I turn ON OMV). However, 943 and 1194 ports are detect as closed.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von andry96 ()

• Thanks for the info here, helped me setup my OpenVPN-AS. I initially had issues with the port forwarding on my router (a hideous BT Home Hub I intend to replace) but I discovered that for some reason it had overwritten my previously saved settings and replaced it with a port forward on 547. Absolutely no idea why it did that as it was all correct initially and I hadn't touched it since confirming it setup when I first configured it. Wiped all the settings and started afresh and it is working so far.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!