What fills the FileSystem sections in OMV GUI

• Hi,
    I've a question about the FileSystem section in OMV 1.0.29. It has 3 FS listed, however the first one is N/A and cannot be deleted. So my question where/what is used to fill this section with FileSystems???

Checked the fstab and there are only /dev/sda1 and the /dev/md127 (UUID in the openmediavault section)
    Checked the config.xml and has only the /dev/md127
    Check mount -a, there is only the /dev/sda and my raid.

it seems that somewhere else in the system (debian or omv) that causes this incorrect listing.

I cannot delete it from the OMV GUI. I get an error message.

Thanks
    Bernd

• Post a screenshot of your filesystems tab and follow the link kn my signature and upload your support logfile.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• This is the result of 'blkid':

/dev/sda5: UUID="9c027c16-3d3b-43db-8b76-dd478d52193c" TYPE="swap"
    /dev/sda1: UUID="2b5e1f95-a28e-4c49-939b-6bb81aac2808" TYPE="ext4"
    /dev/sdc: UUID="4ad1f633-923f-4a0d-26a9-fa03426b37b7" UUID_SUB="0008a81a-845b-b1c4-5224-08bfbe1e8261" LABEL="nas:data" TYPE="linux_raid_member"
    /dev/md127: LABEL="data" UUID="fe48f1b1-0c6c-48d1-8ea6-cedeb5e192b3" TYPE="ext4"
    /dev/sdb: UUID="4ad1f633-923f-4a0d-26a9-fa03426b37b7" UUID_SUB="fd59cbc4-90a1-ad76-bf6f-c2fe63c84d06" LABEL="nas:data" TYPE="linux_raid_member"

And the content of the config.xml
    <mntent>
    <uuid>affe8969-a924-4e6e-a41d-c8cfb9000cd9</uuid>
    <fsname>volume1</fsname>
    <dir>/volume1</dir>
    <type>ext4</type>
    <opts>defaults,nofail,acl,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0</opts>
    <freq>0</freq>
    <passno>2</passno>
    <hidden>0</hidden>
    </mntent>

And below a snapshot of the GUI id.

• It has to be a drive that either went down or was removed physically without removing it from the GUI first. If that drive is not used in a service you can remove it from the Filesystems tab. If it is in use you have to remove the points where it is used inside the GUI.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• The Support Log would be a good idea now...

Greetings
    David

• You can also send the report via CLI: omv-mkconf omvextrasorg sendsupport

Greetings
    David

• Does this mess up the FS section?

Could be. Revert the changes you did and reboot your system. Then check again.

Greetings
    David

• Wow, you don't want to know how many things I have tried before and even this suggestion. Apparently sleeping over the night will give you a more clear look at things. I made the mistake in the mntentry in the config.xml

I've should not changed the fsname in the mntent. When I leave it with the UUID, then FS section only shows the two FS.

<mntent><uuid>affe8969-a924-4e6e-a41d-c8cfb9000cd9</uuid> <fsname>volume1</fsname> <dir>/volume1</dir> <type>ext4</type> <opts>defaults,nofail,acl,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0</opts> <freq>0</freq> <passno>2</passno> <hidden>0</hidden> </mntent>

• Well, maybe one of your changes screwed something up, but it should at least show some errors or so.

Does omv-update via CLI work?

Greetings
    David

• OpenMediaVault FAQ

Point 18, try it. Start the update via Webgui again then.

Greetings
    David

• I have to be more precise:
    When hit the install button in the plugin directory again a pop up appears, where I suspect the process to be reported. However it stays empty and I can not click on the close button. There seems to be a misaligned with the button and the mouse if I hover over the button. Just a little above the close button my mouse turns in to the icon that I can click on it. No information in the pop up at all. This seems to happen on all these pop ups. Is this a Internet Explorer setting?

• Just open the WebGUI in another Browser to verify, I don't use IE.

Greetings
    David

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!