openmediavault-transmissionbt install error

• Hi,
    after messing around with my system (mainly by doing apt-get update && apt-get upgrade), I'm unable to apt-get install openmediavault-transmissionbt. I get something like:

I'm using Bananas on BananaPi. Is there an easy way to fix it or should I start from scratch?

• Upload a Support Log. See my Signature on how to do that.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Upload a Support Log. See my Signature on how to do that.

unfortunately, I'm unable to do that. Here's why:

Code
    tr: write error: Broken pipe
    tr: write error
    ATTENTION - Your system info will be provided to the OpenMediaVault forum moderators - forums.openmediavault.org.
    your log ID is: IGE4XW1V, please refer to this log ID in your posts.

Creating sysinfo file...
    run-parts: /usr/share/openmediavault/sysinfo/modules.d/20-interfaces exited with return code 75
    monit: Status not available -- the monit daemon is not running
  • I'll have to ask ryecoaaron if there is a binary of transmission for the banana pi.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Offizieller Beitrag

It was in the testing repo but I moved it to the regular repo where the plugin package is.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Firtst of all, thank you for your response. In order to save time, I decided to start from scratch. Just after setting the time and zone settings, I tried to install the plugin again but with no luck. When I tried to send the support log, here's the outcome:

Code
    ATTENTION - Your system info will be provided to the OpenMediaVault forum moderators - forums.openmediavault.org.
    your log ID is: S3FHNk4l, please refer to this log ID in your posts.

Creating sysinfo file...
    run-parts: /usr/share/openmediavault/sysinfo/modules.d/20-interfaces exited with return code 75

I really don't know what to do. Perhaps I could share the support info some other way?

EDIT:
    I just found out that there's a openmediavault-deluge plugin. I find Deluge as my favorite torrent manager. Is it officially supported or does it work on BananaPi with BanaNAS?
    Anaways, it would be great to be able to share the support info via Send button, though.

• I've successfully updated OMV (BanaNAS) to 1.0.31 (had some issues with that yesterday) and was able to install openmediavault-transmissionbt 1.0.9 successfully :)
    I still can't send support info via email:

Code
    tr: write error: Broken pipe
    tr: write error
    your log ID is: bZI812TM, please refer to this log ID in your posts.

Creating sysinfo file...

How can I fix this issue?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!