[SOLVED] minidnla error

• When I originally installed minidnla I couldn't find the server on my network, under "services" it also didn't have a green light under running.

I re-installed a few times to no avail and now I am getting this error when I try and save the settings on the settings page:

Code
    Error #2003:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Invalid method parameter: Array is not an object.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc:290
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/minidlna.inc(114): OMVRpc->validateParams('MiniDLNARpc::se...', Array)
    #1 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/minidlna.inc(153): MiniDLNARpc->_validate('MiniDLNARpc::se...', Array)
    #2 [internal function]: MiniDLNARpc->set(Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(262): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(98): OMVRpc::exec('MiniDLNA', 'set', Array)
    #5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(44): OMVJsonRpcServer->handle()
    #6 {main}
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Looks like an old plugin for a newer version of OMV.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

What version of omv-plugins and what version of OMV?

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• I managed to find the solution in a thread somewhere that apparently the web interface doesn't work so you need to use the command line to get it working. So I'm now seeing the server via my TV on the network and its picking up all my folders but not the individual files, I think this has something to do with permissions but I haven't found the solution yet, if you can shed any light on that matter it would be very much appreciated.

• Offizieller Beitrag

It might have something to do with the permissions or it might be the file types. What kind of files?

• Offizieller Beitrag

minidlna does have problems when indexing incompatible or extremely large files. Did you look at the minidlna log?

• there is probably an issue with you database file. erase it and rebuild by doing the following:

servcice minidlna stop

rm /tmp/minidlna/files.db
    rm /var/cache/minidlna/files.db

service minidlna start

if this does not work post your minidlna.conf

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!