Upgraded, time machine backups lost, cannot connect to them

• I posted this in the upgrade section as part of the problem I was having in upgrading to the latest version. I'm moving it here since this is the only problem that I can see that is left.

In OSX I can see my AFP time machine folders in finder. I can "connect to server" in OSX from finder. I can see the Time Machine disk if I open up timemachine preferences. Time machine asks me for the user name and password. I enter them successfully.And then it comes back with an error:"Time Machine can't access the backup disk. The operation couldn't be completed (OSSStatus Error 2)."

I went ahead and created a new shared folder and made it a time machine folder. I can connect to that one and can start a new time machine backup.

When I go to my pre-existing time machine directories on the OMV server, they are empty. I'm not sure what happened to them in the process of upgrading.Are they recoverable?

• Try omv-mkconf fstab via CLI, then reboot your NAS.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!