About Public question.

• When I set public to Guest allowed.It's will set vaild users = nobody at samba share.If I only set public = yes at samba share.In addition to fill in the extra options, there are other possible settings in webgui?

• There are three options on how to setup a share: No Guest, Guest allowed and Only Guest.

What is your question, what do you want to achieve?

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• I have three share folder and I auth account by active directory.But the one share folder don't need auth account and everyone can access it.I have set guest allow in this share folder.But it's can't access it when I use windows client to access it.I have change to No guest and addition "Public=yes" to extra options.It's can access it by windows client.What's problem?

• Post the output of 'stat /media/uuid/publicsharedfolder'.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• stat /media/71a35e15-4c1f-4e8c-a7a4-956b65a767f9/Temp/
    File: `/media/71a35e15-4c1f-4e8c-a7a4-956b65a767f9/Temp/'
    Size: 4096 Blocks: 8 IO Block: 4096 directory
    Device: 801h/2049d Inode: 253952001 Links: 91
    Access: (2777/drwxrwsrwx) Uid: ( 0/ root) Gid: ( 100/ users)
    Access: 2014-11-12 10:18:08.740337913 +0800
    Modify: 2014-11-12 10:18:08.000000000 +0800
    Change: 2014-11-12 10:18:08.444340188 +0800
    Birth: -

This folder is share for all users.

• Looks fine to me...

Post a screenshot of your Permissions, ACLs and Settings for that Share.

Greetings
    David

• You missed the Permissions for the share. Also, the way you set it up seems weird, as you can chose Guest Allowed under "Public" already.

Greetings
    David

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!