openmediavault 0.4.2

• The following changes have been done:

openmediavault 0.4.2

• Update locales.
    • Fix various bugs in WebGUI.
    • Fix bug in OMVStorageDeviceAbstract::getDeviceFileById() method.
    • Add ‘Trial run’ checkbox for RSync jobs to perform a trial run with no changes made.
    • Mantis 0000618: Disable temperature logging if temperature checks are disabled under SMART.
    • Mantis 0000628: Enable and view boot log messages.

openmediavault-clamav 0.4.2

• Change file permissions of logrotate config file.

Please update your system via ‘System > Update Manager’ in the OpenMediaVault WebGUI. Please reload the WebGUI to let the changes installed by the update take effect.

• Hey,

I've just done a fresh install from the 0.3 ISO image and I've having issue upgrading to 0.4.2

The "Update Manager" in the GUI is not finding any update and I'm getting the below when trying from CLI

Code
    root@TARDIS:~# apt-get dist-upgrade
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    Calculating upgrade... Done
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.

Do I need to update my /etc/apt/sources.list file or am I missing something stupid.

Thanks,

BaconZombie

ฤ๊๊๊๊๊็็็็็๊๊๊๊๊็็็็ ฮ้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ฦ้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้

• As written by Spy Alelo here: http://forums.openmediavault.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=498

You need to do the following:

To update an Omnius installation to Fedaykin you simply have to replace ‘omnius’ with ‘fedaykin’ in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault.list. After that execute the following commands:

Code
    apt-get update
    apt-get dist-upgrade
    reboot

Everything is possible, sometimes it requires Google to find out how.

• Hi :)

I did this:

To update an Omnius installation to Fedaykin you simply have to replace ‘omnius’ with ‘fedaykin’ in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault.list. After that execute the following commands:

Code
    apt-get update
    apt-get dist-upgrade
    reboot

But in system information it still says: 0.3.5.1 (Omnius)

Can anybody help?

• Did you see it doing all the upgrades on the screen when you did "apt-get dist upgrade"? Also, run a apt-get update again and see if there are any errors at the end of the on screen messages. Maybe you have a typo in your openmediavault.list file.

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat von "marknewfsd"

What is the difference between 0.4 and 0.3?

0.4 is the version that helps with the transition to Wheezy and 0.5.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Zitat

The file doesn't seem to exist on my system?

Just a basic server for my home network: Intel Core2 Duo, 2 Gb RAM, 70 Gb 2,5" HD for system, 2 Tb WD Green HD for data

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!