SSH problem

• I have been using rsnapshot to backup files from another machine at a local address (192.168.1.3) successfully. When I switch it to a public IP address (xxx.no-ip.biz), it encountered SSH errors that I couldn't resolve. Could anyone give me some clues on the problem?

Here is the SSH debug:

and here is the sshd_config

I changed IgnoreRhosts yes to no, and RhostsRSAAuthentication no to yes, but still no success....... anyone can help, thanks.

• Did you try plain IP rather than the hostname instead to rule out any DNS resolution problems?

Oh and... since this is a SSH Problem, why not let us move it to the SSH Section of the Forum instead?

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• I checked the authorized_keys2 in the server machine (192.168.1.3) and found that it limits the host to "192.168.1.5"

Zitat

from="192.168.1.5",no-pty,no-agent-forwarding,no-port-forwarding ........

Changing the key to from="hostname" solves the problem, thanks david for your help.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!